Welcome to Gaia! ::

I tried making a few low-level formulas in a row, and while the first 2-3 were made correctly on the first try, even though they were "Very Low", the next one failed 3 times in a row to make even though it's success rate was "Very High." Seems to me the system gets tetchy if it thinks you're doing too much too soon. Or am I just unlucky?
OV8ION
I tried making a few low-level formulas in a row, and while the first 2-3 were made correctly on the first try, even though they were "Very Low", the next one failed 3 times in a row to make even though it's success rate was "Very High." Seems to me the system gets tetchy if it thinks you're doing too much too soon. Or am I just unlucky?

I've made hundreds of caches in a day, so I'm pretty sure there isn't.

As far as failing goes, it seems like once you get one fail you're more likely to get another right after it. At least for me. I usually just close the page and come back in a couple minutes.

Devoted Alchemist

19,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Megathread 100
I have had 6 fails for one alchemist case ???
Snipplus4
I have had 6 fails for one alchemist case ???

Yes, I can believe that.

I went back hours later to my formula and it worked...so....I guess, do what Constipated suggests -- give it a few minutes to cool down after the first failure, and see if it works then.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
OV8ION
I don't know about other formula but I do know that when you make around 5 or more aggregate orbs in a row they start to fail a lot even if you are a high lv .I think it is a glich

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff