Welcome to Gaia! ::

Summery Man-Lover

I have one that I painstakingly alchemized. Do I crack it open or do I sell it?
That's your call. I open all of mine. Sometimes you get a really expensive item and sometimes you get one only worth a few thousand. It's the same as any of the giftboxes or other rigs - you have to decide whether you want to sell them for the price they're going for or take the risk of getting something cheaper for the possibility of getting something more expensive.

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
somebody has to do it...

Summery Man-Lover

Opened it!, and got fish eggs. Apparently it's ~rare~. Lucky me, it's just about the worth of the cache itself. XD

I listed it in the MP for 250k I think but I'm gonna go there and relist it for lower now, since I just realised that the same way I was desperate for some cheaper ~expensive~ components when I wanted to craft something, someone else might need this component too.

Questionable Kitten

I opened it and got a 600k diamond. But can't sell it and nobody seems to need it :/
Maybe you should open it though.

Questionable Kitten

A question for you guys... Is it possible that the philosopher's cache came out of nowhere, just appeared in my inventory? I never do alchemy o.o
MyPurpleMusic
A question for you guys... Is it possible that the philosopher's cache came out of nowhere, just appeared in my inventory? I never do alchemy o.o

come from daily chances, and other giftbox/ case things that are part of alchemy.

Questionable Kitten

lll Demon lll
MyPurpleMusic

come from daily chances, and other giftbox/ case things that are part of alchemy.

Maybe I got it from Daily Chance and never realized emotion_c8
Thank youu
B-636
I have one that I painstakingly alchemized. Do I crack it open or do I sell it?

I've gotten two Philosopher's Cache's since I started gaia. The first one I got I sold for around 150,000 gold. The second one I got I opened it and I recieved 1 Mirror Shard. I've seen those sell for around 1,000,000 gold each. So, depending if you're going to sell whatever comes out of your Cache you might want to open it.

Witty Ladykiller

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
its a 50/50 chance you get a crappier item or a better one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers