Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Worshipper

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I haven't done much with alchemy yet. I made the first item and then an Orb Aggregate that took about 100 purple orbs and made something that I'm not sure of the full potential of. so I have 2 xp..

I was wondering if you have any suggestions on inexpensive Alchemy recipes for leveling up when your just starting out? Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ^_^

Dangerous Dabbler

Tonaw
I haven't done much with alchemy yet. I made the first item and then an Orb Aggregate that took about 100 purple orbs and made something that I'm not sure of the full potential of. so I have 2 xp..

I was wondering if you have any suggestions on inexpensive Alchemy recipes for leveling up when your just starting out? Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ^_^

Orb Aggregates are used in other formulas, such as the Level 2 formula P3 Gear. There's also a much higher level formula (can't remember the name) that uses 1000 of them, so the Aggregates are an easy sell on the Marketplace. Not a whole lot of profit per formula, but it's steady work. blaugh

The other recommended level 1 formula for profit is Philosophers Cache. Most of the components are farmable, but the formula doesn't have a high success rate for crafting so it can be less frustrating to wait till you're level 2 for that one. Same for Alchemist Case. But these have a much larger profit margin than Orb Aggregate.

If you want to try something different, I think the Giant Rainbow Lollipop is supposed to be fairly easy to craft.

You'll earn XP for any level 1 formula until you get to be a level 3 alchemist, so most people continue with those.

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Did you get the begginers alchemy kit? It comes with one formula and two items out of three. The third less than 100g.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff