Welcome to Gaia! ::

Glitch

but to make a bloody taco i need x10 salt at over 100k each, so thats outta the question

can anyone recommend me formula's to [ try ] start out with? since im a noob with this.

Dangerous Dabbler

Gliesha
but to make a bloody taco i need x10 salt at over 100k each, so thats outta the question

can anyone recommend me formula's to [ try ] start out with? since im a noob with this.

Start with the Gaia Alchemy FAQ at the top of the forum: there's a link in there to get your free starter kit. Craft that to get a sense of what it's like.

Then, Orb Aggregate is probably easiest. The formula is at the Bifrost Shop and the only components are charge orbs from zOMG. Charge orbs are soul bound so you can't buy them from the marketplace, but playing zOMG in Village Greens area is easy and it'll help you for the next formulas.

Philosopher's Cache and Alchemist's Case are easy in terms of components: you can farm almost all of them, and the formulas are easily available, too, again at the Bifrost. The completed Cache or Case sells for a lot of gold, or you can open them and take a chance on finding a rare component or formula. But the success rate for crafting is low so it means it might take you a few tries (at 2500 gold per try) to get it to work. The success rate is also based on your own alchemist rating in relation to the formula level, so it will get easier as you gain XP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff