Welcome to Gaia! ::

i want to start alchemy ilov some of the new items and want to know how much its cost and if u can help please do thanks

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Happyhrdcore
i want to start alchemy ilov some of the new items and want to know how much its cost and if u can help please do thanks
well as for the cost this depends on how you are going to become an alchemist you can buy the formulas and components at the mp which is very expensive or you can make philosopher's caches and alchemist's cases [these hold most of the components and formulas in them and there formula is at bifrost] it costs about 10 to 15 k to make these and sells on the mp for 250- 450 k but it is time consuming collecting everything needed from zomg/towns/ and fishing . so you can take the faster more expensive aproach or or the cheeper longer aproach . you can also trade most unused/unneeded components at the exchange for components you could use.
Istoleyourtaco
Happyhrdcore
well as for the cost this depends on how you are going to become an alchemist you can buy the formulas and components at the mp which is very expensive or you can make philosopher's caches and alchemist's cases [these hold most of the components and formulas in them and there formula is at bifrost] it costs about 10 to 15 k to make these and sells on the mp for 250- 450 k but it is time consuming collecting everything needed from zomg/towns/ and fishing . so you can take the faster more expensive aproach or or the cheeper longer aproach . you can also trade most unused/unneeded components at the exchange for components you could use.

oh my god sorry i just posted in ur thread askin the same thing

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Happyhrdcore
Istoleyourtaco
Happyhrdcore

It's ok
Istoleyourtaco
Happyhrdcore
Istoleyourtaco
Happyhrdcore

It's ok

thanks agian i am doing Formula 1: Alchemist's Case

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out