Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I need rainbow sugar, but I haven't found any. I think I read somewhere that it comes from booty grab, but I can't view aquariums for some reason; not even my own! *flails*

Also, jeeze, why are lawn gnome figures so darn expensive? ; w; i need some for that stupid tire dress... just trying to level up to 3 atm...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Rainbow Sugar specifically comes from the RIG called Enki's Catch. The source of Enki's Catch is playing Booty Grab in tanks that include at least one Prince Enki.

Lawn Gnome Figure is expensive because it's a one-time drop in zOMG!. Supposedly, it can only be gotten once per account. I'm pretty sure it can also be found in zOMG! Daily Chance, but it's not going to be terribly common there either.

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I can't even get on zOMG! anymore... It never loads. :c no one has been able to help me with that problem or my aquarium problems, yet...

MAN. I remember when lawn gnome figures were dirt cheap! I don't remember it being specifically one per account; i do clearly remember having more than one recipe for it at one point.

Salty Aggressor

Vigilia
I can't even get on zOMG! anymore... It never loads. :c no one has been able to help me with that problem or my aquarium problems, yet...

MAN. I remember when lawn gnome figures were dirt cheap! I don't remember it being specifically one per account; i do clearly remember having more than one recipe for it at one point.

You should post in the bugs forum if you can't use flash areas on the site or maybe the QA, but first you should check that your flash and java are up to date. The lawn gnome figures are a 1 time quest drop from one of the beginning quests in zOMG! and you may have bought the recipe on the MP explaining why you had more than one recipe.

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
eliza_bunnypooh
Vigilia

You should post in the bugs forum if you can't use flash areas on the site or maybe the QA, but first you should check that your flash and java are up to date. The lawn gnome figures are a 1 time quest drop from one of the beginning quests in zOMG! and you may have bought the recipe on the MP explaining why you had more than one recipe.

Yeah, I've posted in the bugs forum, but no one seems to have an answer that works. I'll have my tech savvy boyfriend make sure I'm up to date with that stuff. I have a tendency to mess things up, lol...

Thanks for the response!
lol... maybe. But it had to be dirt cheap back then. The most gold I ever had back then was maybe 100k. XD

Salty Aggressor

Vigilia
eliza_bunnypooh
Vigilia

Yeah, I've posted in the bugs forum, but no one seems to have an answer that works. I'll have my tech savvy boyfriend make sure I'm up to date with that stuff. I have a tendency to mess things up, lol...

Thanks for the response!
lol... maybe. But it had to be dirt cheap back then. The most gold I ever had back then was maybe 100k. XD

It was dirt cheap before alchemy was introduced because it was not consumed. And now zOMG! has lost a lot of popularity and Gaia doesn't have many new users to do the particular quests so less are being introduced into circulation. If you can get into zOMG! at a later point I suggest using orb aggregates to level to level 3 in alchemy.

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
eliza_bunnypooh
Vigilia
eliza_bunnypooh
Vigilia

Thanks for the response!

It was dirt cheap before alchemy was introduced because it was not consumed. And now zOMG! has lost a lot of popularity and Gaia doesn't have many new users to do the particular quests so less are being introduced into circulation. If you can get into zOMG! at a later point I suggest using orb aggregates to level to level 3 in alchemy.

Ah, i see. That makes sense. lol.
I'll try that... but I've updated everything and it still doesn't work. Funnily enough, towns works and some of the other little games. WHELP. BACK TO THE BUG REPORT THEN.

Salty Aggressor

Vigilia
eliza_bunnypooh
Vigilia
eliza_bunnypooh
Vigilia

Thanks for the response!

I'll try that... but I've updated everything and it still doesn't work. Funnily enough, towns works and some of the other little games. WHELP. BACK TO THE BUG REPORT THEN.

Do you have adblock? And how is it not loading? There is a certain wait period kind of thing you have to go through before you click play

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
eliza_bunnypooh
Vigilia

Do you have adblock? And how is it not loading? There is a certain wait period kind of thing you have to go through before you click play

Well.
I disabled adblock every time I've tried.
It will bring up that first screen, a few things move, then it goes still like a still image. And it stays like that. forever. no loading bar or anything like that. With my aquarium, a little loading thing flashes really quick, but my tank never appears. It's confuzzling me.

Salty Aggressor

Vigilia
eliza_bunnypooh
Vigilia

Well.
I disabled adblock every time I've tried.
It will bring up that first screen, a few things move, then it goes still like a still image. And it stays like that. forever. no loading bar or anything like that. With my aquarium, a little loading thing flashes really quick, but my tank never appears. It's confuzzling me.

Make sure to include screen shots when you post to Bugs forum! I'm not sure what the problem is so GL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff