Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm to the point of selling my whole account on here for a pair of wing's to be crafted. My question to you is.

Is it worth it?

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Depends. Do you really want the wings that badly? Another issue that'll come up is whether or not your account is worth 500-600+ million to support the crafting costs.

Are the wings worth it to you? That really is all up to you. Items can be attained again later on, but it all comes down to whether or not you value wings more than your other items. You may not even get it as certain items are hard to attain due to low supply unless more Dernier*Cri items are rereleased soon.

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Razumi Yazura
Depends. Do you really want the wings that badly? Another issue that'll come up is whether or not your account is worth 500-600+ million to support the crafting costs.

Are the wings worth it to you? That really is all up to you. Items can be attained again later on, but it all comes down to whether or not you value wings more than your other items. You may not even get it as certain items are hard to attain due to low supply unless more Dernier*Cri items are rereleased soon.

Well a buddy of mine just crafted a pair of Raphael's Wings and it cost her less then 100mil

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
DeMordecai
Well a buddy of mine just crafted a pair of Raphael's Wings and it cost her less then 100mil
Those are the middle wings, in that case. Did you just want those wings and stop right there or do you want the full sized wings? That's another factor to take into account.

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Razumi Yazura
DeMordecai
Those are the middle wings, in that case. Did you just want those wings and stop right there or do you want the full sized wings? That's another factor to take into account.

Just up to Raphael's Wings
As of right now.
Which should not cost that much since I already had almost everything I need to craft them before even thinking about making them.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
DeMordecai
As of right now.
Which should not cost that much since I already had almost everything I need to craft them before even thinking about making them.
Looks like you're set and didn't entirely need to ask for feedback. Like I said, it's really up to you as to whether or not you feel it's worth it.

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Razumi Yazura
DeMordecai
As of right now.
Looks like you're set and didn't entirely need to ask for feedback. Like I said, it's really up to you as to whether or not you feel it's worth it.

I guess so.
The only thing is.
I honestly probably wouldn't sell my account after all since I just saw all the items need
THe only thing I need to get is well...
THe 12mil formula

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
DeMordecai
I'm to the point of selling my whole account on here for a pair of wing's to be crafted. My question to you is.

Is it worth it?

1] it is worth it if you want them

2] you should make and sell caches and cases to finance your efforts instead of all your items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff