Welcome to Gaia! ::

raijinto's Senpai

Beloved Lunatic

Formula4, Tentacreep.

I don't want it, it's too complex to make, I'm stuck on L3, someone help me get it out of my inventory.

Also: Make the stuff more avaliable Gaia and people might get into it. This is ridiculous on how much gold it takes to make anything.

Fleur-Elise's Prince

Lonely Phantom

22,275 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
AngelRoseUni
Formula4, Tentacreep.

I don't want it, it's too complex to make, I'm stuck on L3, someone help me get it out of my inventory.

Also: Make the stuff more avaliable Gaia and people might get into it. This is ridiculous on how much gold it takes to make anything.

I agree about the second part. I HATE alchemy because it seems like every formula gos like this "easy to get item, tons of a zomg loot, 5 of an item that costs over 800k" If you made the recipes worth less than the items themselves, maybe people would buy.

about your question. you COULD gift it still im guessing. ive had a few items that annoy me with the same crap (my cursed pumpkin from last halloween for instance) that i would LOVE to sell, but cant put it on market or trade. only gift.

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Are you saying no one will buy it on the MP, or that you can't list it?

raijinto's Senpai

Beloved Lunatic

Actually it was more like I forgot I put it in my storage chest and thought it was just being wierd

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm looking for a Tentacreep formula, if you are looking for a seller.
Or are you saying that you can't sell it on the marketplace? You need to go to the All tab to select it.

...Actually, nevermind. It looks like I just bought it from you on the marketplace. rofl So thanks!

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
I loled on last post xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items