Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont know what it is, i dont know anything about it and alot of my friends are in the same situation, they just dont get it or understand it
i wish gaia would not put stuff like this out and never explain this s**t to anyone and just hope you can figure this out or find everything out on your own
just heard of this tonight while surfing forums and yet i have been her for 9 months on gaia. can anyone explain this in plain english and not alot of gibberish

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sleepy MWC
i dont know what it is, i dont know anything about it and alot of my friends are in the same situation, they just dont get it or understand it
i wish gaia would not put stuff like this out and never explain this s**t to anyone and just hope you can figure this out or find everything out on your own
just heard of this tonight while surfing forums and yet i have been her for 9 months on gaia. can anyone explain this in plain english and not alot of gibberish

If you go to the 3rd post in this forum which is titled gaia alchemy faq it wil explain it and you can alsonget an alchemy starter kit which has your first complete formula in it . Basically you items and make oher items out of them it is sort of a bigger version of the exchanges like exchange so many fish to get something else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff