Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
question question question question question question question question question

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

There is no fast way. Even with lots of gold it takes a lot of time rofl

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
LEVEL 10 !?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!? eek eek eek eek eek O.O O.O O.O

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
legendary_warrior_9898
LEVEL 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek eek eek eek eek O.O O.O O.O

Yup, the one and only at the moment xd

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Did you use cheat program ?

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
legendary_warrior_9898
Did you use cheat program ?

Why would I do that? I got up here by using all gold I had available and by staying ahead of the massed from the start on out xd

Invisible Informer

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Brain Akazariua
legendary_warrior_9898

Um think you can send my friend some tips? ^_^; She's trying to be an alchemist. She's only lvl 2 right now and not going anywhere fast.

9,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm trying to get there. not working well at all

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Well, CHEAPEST way if you don't have the gold to start with, is roll up your sleeves and do it yourself the old fashioned way with hard work. Go to towns, and get the flowers and papers needed. It's also easy to fish the small fishies from the easiest lake, you can always get trash in there as well (cans/tires/boots needed) and that shouldn't take too long. All that cost you is time and gold for bait xd . You can always sell the ones you don't need too ... lots of people at the game item exchange are buying fishies wink . Tickets are free when you successfully play the TILES minigame. The zOMG ingredients needed are in the village greens dropped by the flamingos and lawn gnomes, and it is one of the easiest/first levels. Also not TOO expensive if you need to buy them if you don't play zOMG, or tell a friend who DOES to get them for you wink .

Then get a philosopher cache recipe or golden giftbox recipe, make them and sell them. In the long run, it takes less fish/trash/tickets to make a PC, and is level 1, so only counts once if you are trying to level up ... 5 GGB's will give you more experience points but uses up more fish/trash/tickets.

If you play zOMG, get a double orb thingy, and go whack some bosses with a crew, and make orb aggregates wink . The formula is cheap, and you could eventually make it to level 3 just by making them (not too much of a gold maker, xd market is flooded since other's have figured it out to be easiest, but if you are going just for points, it counts wink until level 3.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
rainbowlady1
Well, CHEAPEST way if you don't have the gold to start with, is roll up your sleeves and do it yourself the old fashioned way with hard work. Go to towns, and get the flowers and papers needed. It's also easy to fish the small fishies from the easiest lake, you can always get trash in there as well (cans/tires/boots needed) and that shouldn't take too long. All that cost you is time and gold for bait xd . You can always sell the ones you don't need too ... lots of people at the game item exchange are buying fishies wink . Tickets are free when you successfully play the TILES minigame. The zOMG ingredients needed are in the village greens dropped by the flamingos and lawn gnomes, and it is one of the easiest/first levels. Also not TOO expensive if you need to buy them if you don't play zOMG, or tell a friend who DOES to get them for you wink .

Then get a philosopher cache recipe or golden giftbox recipe, make them and sell them. In the long run, it takes less fish/trash/tickets to make a PC, and is level 1, so only counts once if you are trying to level up ... 5 GGB's will give you more experience points but uses up more fish/trash/tickets.

If you play zOMG, get a double orb thingy, and go whack some bosses with a crew, and make orb aggregates wink . The formula is cheap, and you could eventually make it to level 3 just by making them (not too much of a gold maker, xd market is flooded since other's have figured it out to be easiest, but if you are going just for points, it counts wink until level 3.

Thank you very much!

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Tsukira-chan
Brain Akazariua
legendary_warrior_9898

Um think you can send my friend some tips? ^_^; She's trying to be an alchemist. She's only lvl 2 right now and not going anywhere fast.

Read my post here wink I just gave a few good tips wink . I made it all the way to level three just by making orb aggregates and golden giftboxes and philosopher caches wink . After that, level 1 formulas don't give you any more experience points, but if you are going for gold .... there will always be those more than willing to buy those if/when you make them wink .

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
My best bet for some easy gold is to get gaia cash from the offers and buy bundles to sell on the market.

Dedicated Exhibitionist

31,500 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Brain Akazariua
legendary_warrior_9898

OH MY GOD. How did you do it so damn fast?

Invisible Informer

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
rainbowlady1
Tsukira-chan
Brain Akazariua
legendary_warrior_9898

Read my post here wink I just gave a few good tips wink . I made it all the way to level three just by making orb aggregates and golden giftboxes and philosopher caches wink . After that, level 1 formulas don't give you any more experience points, but if you are going for gold .... there will always be those more than willing to buy those if/when you make them wink .

Thanks. ^_^ I sent it to my friend. ^_^ I"m sure it'll help her out a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff