Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
It has an ABP of 129m right now, and the last lowest listing was 250m, but I remember before the caches were available in the Bifrost, it was 22m on the MP. Really should have bought one, but you know. How much have people been paying for it recently? I remember the last time I made an offer on one, someone had a HB of 45m.

Unholy Smoker

Diosu
It has an ABP of 129m right now, and the last lowest listing was 250m, but I remember before the caches were available in the Bifrost, it was 22m on the MP. Really should have bought one, but you know. How much have people been paying for it recently? I remember the last time I made an offer on one, someone had a HB of 45m.
I bought mine about a month ago for 60m.... It was going for about 90m on the MP at the time.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
You might want to check the prices of the White Pebbo Feeder, the Bluestone Biter, and the Sand Boldur while you're at it. Thanks to Old Man Logan's Fish Exchange, a Diamondback Lion is worth exactly 100,000 White Pebbos; 10,000 Bluestones; or 1,000 Sand Boldurs.

Personally, when the time comes for me to get the lionfish I need, I'm just going to go fishing in Durem Reclamation Facility and catch myself the Pebbos, Biters and Boldurs to trade up.

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
I bought my Diamondback and Rubyback Lions for 50 mil a piece back in January. It was already slightly inflated on the MP because one guy was selling it for 90 mil and wouldn't listen to reason Someone bought it for 90 mil too, which is partially what drove up the Diamondback price in a hurry.

Before the super inflation from Gaia pumping in new gold generator items every week, a Diamondback was worth about 50 mil each, based on the 500g ABP for White Pebbo Feeders. The Diamondbacks themselves had an ABP of 63 mil, but that's the Marketplace for you.

Based on the current White Pebbo ABP of 1.146k, a Diamondback is worth about 114 mil.

I just do what Platonix does and reel in my own fish. If you do want to buy, buy the 100,000 White Pebbo Feeders instead. Even the Biters and Boldurs aren't worth the gold, so I'd recommend just going to the basics and trade up.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Got mine for a worth of 500+ sand boldurs + 20m pure, so... 40m.
The prices nowadays is inflated from when I got mine, but it isn't as bad as the Rubyback. e~e
I bought all the items, except the caches, for my Quest before I actually started crafting it. I can't recall why I did this, but it was before we had a hint of the oncoming inflation.

So I bought my diamondback for 5 mil, an outrageous amount, I thought. The furniture was cheap but the angelic scarf was a bit pricey at 1.6 mil.

But, I got burned on the formula, so nothing is good. Have regretted started this since it began 18 months ago.Now encountering fails, and am planning to abandon this in disgust.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Welp, it's apparently worth 700m now, because someone bought it for that much in the MP. ******** everything.

Dutch Rudder's Waifu

Sleuth

Platonix

Fff, I had no idea about this trade up.
When I go after mine, I'm definitely going to do it this way.
It will be SO much cheaper on my wallet.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
The fish are being AI-ed so badly. There is no way I will ever pay those prices and I feel sorry for some that do. Not everyone has that kind of Ggold and so I feel more sorry for people who would never be able to obtain those fish for ANY crafted item made from/with them.

This has become such an unfriendly environment for all of us - especially for newbies who will more likely become incensed by the mp prices in general.

Speaking of AI-ing... yet another reminder is apparently needed to insure that people know and understand that you can buy Philosopher's base cashes in Bifrost. So there is NO need to buy items from the Gold caches at those inflated prices.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
The ABP right now. emotion_facepalm

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Diosu
make friends with a fisher xD? My friend is selling me 300k per sand. Heck yes for friend discount.

I'm also giving away a great monarch (contest) in the alchemy guild if you're interested.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
piggyzhou
Diosu
make friends with a fisher xD? My friend is selling me 300k per sand. Heck yes for friend discount.

I'm also giving away a great monarch (contest) in the alchemy guild if you're interested.
I have everything I need for the back wings, including the monarchs, just need that damn fish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff