Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive milonguera

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere - I couldn't find the info readily available.
I'm not interested in crafting any specific items.
How much did it approximately cost you to get to x/ y/ 10 level?

I'd like to see if I can get anywhere without parting with my invo. XD

Thank you very much in advance. smile

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
A.D.1492
I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere - I couldn't find the info readily available.

I've heard that it costs upwards of 500mil

Lavish Sex Symbol

You don't need to use up much of your current amount of gold to get to level 10.

Caches are very profitable and can be made to get more funds if needed.

Obsessive milonguera

Baeu
You don't need to use up much of your current amount of gold to get to level 10.

Since you don't know my 'current gold amount'... even vague numbers would be quite helpful.
And lets take into account that I don't have time to craft from a cache every component I might need to level up. smile

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
A.D.1492

it really depends on what you make and how you go about alchemy I'm lv 9 and I have made gold but if I had not made gold it would have cost me about 17mil to get to lv 9

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
A.D.1492
Baeu

Since you don't know my 'current gold amount'... even vague numbers would be quite helpful.
And lets take into account that I don't have time to craft from a cache every component I might need to level up. smile
since gaia has gone to the new cache system it takes a shorter amount to make and it it is more likely you will get the item you want.

Obsessive milonguera

Istoleyourtaco
A.D.1492

it really depends on what you make and how you go about alchemy I'm lv 9 and I have made gold but if I had not made gold it would have cost me about 17mil to get to lv 9

Now, this is helpful. smile

Would you please elaborate on the 'how you go about alchemy' if you have time? Doesn't have to be super detailed. ^^

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
A.D.1492
Istoleyourtaco
A.D.1492

Now, this is helpful. smile

Would you please elaborate on the 'how you go about alchemy' if you have time? Doesn't have to be super detailed. ^^
well it really comes down to 4 way to go about alchemy

1] you can make caches and cases and get all your formulas this way .Which is super cheap and can be very profitable but also very time consuming

2]you can buy all your formulas and components at the mp this way is very fast but also very expensive

3] you can trade items in the exchange but you have to get some items first . This can be medium expense and medium time to complete

4] is a mix of all the above make caches while, also buying and trading

#4 is the best it is the quickest and cheapest

Dangerous Dabbler

A.D.1492

Hi, kid! How's it going? ^_^

It took me a net cost of about 50 million. My Item Alchemy Services thread has some more info about it in the first post, and I have a spreadsheet of the details.

Mind you, this was back from mid-September, 2011, to end of January, 2012. Prices change, the easiest formulas for each level has changed. The new changes to the Philosopher's Cache may make some things easier, but some harder.

Obsessive milonguera

Cimeara

It took me a net cost of about 50 million. My Item Alchemy Services thread has some more info about it in the first post, and I have a spreadsheet of the details.

Mind you, this was back from mid-September, 2011, to end of January, 2012. Prices change, the easiest formulas for each level has changed. The new changes to the Philosopher's Cache may make some things easier, but some harder.

Thank you. By the time I really have the time to start working on this, some of the component prices might even go down. Some might go extinct too. XD

Things are mostly good. And busy. smile

Dangerous Dabbler

A.D.1492
Cimeara

Thank you. By the time I really have the time to start working on this, some of the component prices might even go down. Some might go extinct too. XD

Things are mostly good. And busy. smile

You certainly aren't posting much on dA these days!

The main cost factor is whether a person is going for XP or for particular items. If your main focus is leveling up, then you sometimes have to resign yourself to crafting four or five or six of the same bloody items, because at that time and that level, those are the easiest to craft. But if you really want to craft certain things, then it can take longer and become much more expensive.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you ever have Alchemy questions, whenever you do get started.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I asked a couple people who reached level 10, they said it costs between 90m-100m. I'm waiting until I get 110m just to be safe.

Obsessive milonguera

Cimeara

The main cost factor is whether a person is going for XP or for particular items. If your main focus is leveling up, then you sometimes have to resign yourself to crafting four or five or six of the same bloody items, because at that time and that level, those are the easiest to craft. But if you really want to craft certain things, then it can take longer and become much more expensive.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you ever have Alchemy questions, whenever you do get started.

haha, yes
A lot of things I'm working on wouldn't interest most people who are watching me atm and are generally not for internet. You know... real artsy stuff. XD Other things are to-be-published so I'll only be posting the cover art and a few odds and ends.

Thank you. I might do that if I'm stuck. I've been reading a bit - it is just way too many components and things. biggrin Will take some time to figure out what is the question in the first place.

Obsessive milonguera

Sasune
I asked a couple people who reached level 10, they said it costs between 90m-100m. I'm waiting until I get 110m just to be safe.

Interesting. o.0

Istoleyourtaco a few posts above mentioned 17mil to lvl 9.

Seems like there are quite a few ways to do this. ninja

Dangerous Dabbler

A.D.1492
Cimeara

haha, yes
A lot of things I'm working on wouldn't interest most people who are watching me atm and are generally not for internet. You know... real artsy stuff. XD Other things are to-be-published so I'll only be posting the cover art and a few odds and ends.

Thank you. I might do that if I'm stuck. I've been reading a bit - it is just way too many components and things. biggrin Will take some time to figure out what is the question in the first place.

Well one of the good things about Alchemy is that you don't have to rush it. There's no time limit on making it to Level 10 once you start dabbling. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff