Charitable Angel

16,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
You level'd up in alchemy? blaugh
Today, I just leveled up from level 5 to level 6! emotion_kirakira
And I feel pretty darn happy! biggrin
If you're at level 10, how did you feel when you were leveling up and made it to a new level?

Unholy Angel

When I get past level 3 and onto level 4 I'll let you know. emotion_awesome

Charitable Angel

16,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Kinky Rei
When I get past level 3 and onto level 4 I'll let you know. emotion_awesome

Alright, I'll be waiting on that response. emotion_awesome

Dangerous Dabbler

16,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
You level'd up in alchemy? blaugh
Today, I just leveled up from level 5 to level 6! emotion_kirakira
And I feel pretty darn happy! biggrin
If you're at level 10, how did you feel when you were leveling up and made it to a new level?

Congratulations!!!
You have a right to feel very happy when getting through any level, but level 5 is a tough one. Hope level 6 is easier for you! (It was an easier level for me, and mostly Albus Eggs and Enchanted Books, but that might be different now?)

Getting to Level 10, yep, it felt wonderful! Like climbing a mountain and you're running on empty but if you can just push through this last steep rocky part, then it's over and flat and you can see forever, and see how far you came.

And it does get very steep at the end, just so you know. Level 9 formulas can be 100K to craft and only "medium" success and so you may have formulas sitting for days while you try to scrape together enough gold for yet another crafting attempt. But it will get done and you will make it!

Perfect Pitcher

Whenever I level up, I experience a wonderful, overwhelming sense of accomplishment that lasts for about 3 minutes as I stare at the shiny new achievement I'd just been granted.

As soon as that wears off, a sinking feeling of dread washes over me as I realize that I have another whole, tedious level to climb that will eat away at my wallet at a greater rate than the previous level...

It's quite the experience, I must say~

Shirtless Millionaire

13,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
It's a great experience~! Congrats~! We should have a party~! I went from level 1 to 2 today, so we both went up a level~!
I'll let you know after getting enough Towns junk to craft my next Philosopher's Cache and hit level 2. rofl

Charitable Angel

16,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Hybernation
It's a great experience~! Congrats~! We should have a party~! I went from level 1 to 2 today, so we both went up a level~!

Wooot! Congratulations! biggrin

Charitable Angel

16,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Einrick
I'll let you know after getting enough Towns junk to craft my next Philosopher's Cache and hit level 2. rofl

Alrightie, I'll wait on that response. emotion_awesome

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Felt absolutely nothing while leveling up other then the drive to keep up my pace an stay ahead of the competition. In the end, as the first level 10, I can't say it is anything special to reach since the only real reason to be a level 10 is so you can craft yourself a pair of backwings.
Nothing in Alchemy is proffitable so it's a succesfull goldsink.
Misfortuned Checkmate
Einrick

To me honest, the fact that I made that last Philosopher's Cache on my first try felt better that the actual promotion to level 2. rofl Although having a higher rate of success now will be nice.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Usually: "Yes! Finally!"

Business Tycoon

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i wish i was on that level . :c

Charitable Angel

16,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
CookieLovesBoo
i wish i was on that level . :c

sweatdrop
What level are you at? O:

Charitable Angel

16,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Einrick
Misfortuned Checkmate
Einrick

To me honest, the fact that I made that last Philosopher's Cache on my first try felt better that the actual promotion to level 2. rofl Although having a higher rate of success now will be nice.

o:
Nice, man! :'D
Congrats on making it to level 2, and it's alot more enjoyable to not deal with as many fails on the caches. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games