Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you craft things for Alchemy? I'm trying to craft my very first item. I have the exact amount of all the components and enoug money to craft the item. But each time I click the 'Craft' button something comes up and it basically says it didn't work, I'll have to try again, This is REALLY bugging me. Please help!

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
NoAverageTeenageAngel
How do you craft things for Alchemy? I'm trying to craft my very first item. I have the exact amount of all the components and enoug money to craft the item. But each time I click the 'Craft' button something comes up and it basically says it didn't work, I'll have to try again, This is REALLY bugging me. Please help!
What are you trying to craft, and what level is it?~
Diamond Cache
NoAverageTeenageAngel

I'm trying to craft Philosopher's Cache and it's level 1.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NoAverageTeenageAngel
Diamond Cache
NoAverageTeenageAngel

Does it give you an error message, or did the creation simply fail? It may take more than 1 try to craft something. Also, formulas round up % wise, so it may say 100% but you may still be missing items. It's not finished unless it's under "Completed."
If you are level 1, the chances of you crafting that are Very Low, as it says.

Try crafting a bunch of easier things first, to level up to 2. Then try the Cache.
Diamond Cache
NoAverageTeenageAngel
Diamond Cache
NoAverageTeenageAngel

Does it give you an error message, or did the creation simply fail? It may take more than 1 try to craft something. Also, formulas round up % wise, so it may say 100% but you may still be missing items. It's not finished unless it's under "Completed."

It is under 'Completed' and I tried three different times to craft it. I forget exactly was it said, but a message came up saying something like it failed or there was an error.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NoAverageTeenageAngel
Diamond Cache
NoAverageTeenageAngel
Diamond Cache
NoAverageTeenageAngel

It is under 'Completed' and I tried three different times to craft it. I forget exactly was it said, but a message came up saying something like it failed or there was an error.
Make sure you don't have any items in storage by any chance.~

Dangerous Dabbler

Try a couple of Orb Aggregates first so you know what it looks like when it works.

There's two possibilities for when something fails to craft. The first is a pop-up with an image of the two alchemists with blackened faces and a message that your formula "fizzled". That's an unfortunate but normal result for something with anything but "very high" chance of success.

If you get any other sort of result than this (or "Congratulations!" if you had a successful crafting), then it's a bug and you should report it.

Known bug: if you have a component that's soulbound (other than zOMG charge orbs) or in storage or otherwise locked. This also applies to multiples of the component if the soulbound/locked/stored instance of the component is encountered first when the crafting code is going through your inventory.

Kitten

18,375 Points
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Team Jet 75
OV8ION

Try crafting a bunch of easier things first, to level up to 2. Then try the Cache.

I want you to ask; my current level is my alchemy level,or my zomg level?(maybe its a silly qustion,but i don't know)
katzenprosa
OV8ION

I want you to ask; my current level is my alchemy level,or my zomg level?(maybe its a silly qustion,but i don't know)

Alchemy level. The Zomg level only affects you in the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff