37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Crabtreehamma Hoff
how do i find cosmic dust?! and toggles?! I'm new to alchemy. emo

Okay, Step 1 to being a successful Alchemist:
Throw out the Radiant Galaxy formula.

Radiant Galaxy was an old Cash Shop RIG. Cosmic Dust was its least-valuable prize item. All of those 1-GC formulas are for RIGs that you craft with ten of the fail items from the exact same RIG. They're not meant for people who want to level up; they're meant for gambling addicts who've already played a ton of a RIG and want to turn some of their worst prizes into more chances to play.

With that out of the way...as you've just discovered, Alchemy has good options and bad options. It takes research to know what the smart moves are. That's why reading this forum's user-written guides is the real Step 1 to being a successful Alchemist. You'll want to start here: An Introduction to Alchemy and there are a bunch of links to more handy guides near the bottom of that one.

Incidentally...Toggles are one of several components that are rarely found in Daily Chance. They can also be found in Lite Fish Drops.

Sparkly Duck

14,975 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Platonix
Crabtreehamma Hoff
how do i find cosmic dust?! and toggles?! I'm new to alchemy. emo

Okay, Step 1 to being a successful Alchemist:
Throw out the Radiant Galaxy formula.

Radiant Galaxy was an old Cash Shop RIG. Cosmic Dust was its least-valuable prize item. All of those 1-GC formulas are for RIGs that you craft with ten of the fail items from the exact same RIG. They're not meant for people who want to level up; they're meant for gambling addicts who've already played a ton of a RIG and want to turn some of their worst prizes into more chances to play.

With that out of the way...as you've just discovered, Alchemy has good options and bad options. It takes research to know what the smart moves are. That's why reading this forum's user-written guides is the real Step 1 to being a successful Alchemist. You'll want to start here: An Introduction to Alchemy and there are a bunch of links to more handy guides near the bottom of that one.

Incidentally...Toggles are one of several components that are rarely found in Daily Chance. They can also be found in Lite Fish Drops.

Wow! Thank you! I was kinda super lost, so thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff