Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Alchemist

11,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I need 3 of them and there has to be an actual way to make them like through fishing or ZOMG or such. So what do I do to make a Gold Bubble-Eye Goldfish Hood?
Help! Please!
crying

Supportive Alchemist

11,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
: : So I'll find what lies beneath your sick, twisted smile,

You can create it with a certain amount of Gold Bubble-Eye Goldfish. I've forgotten the amount, but I believe that if you go to The Ol' Fishing Hole and look under the NPC's picture, there should be a button you can click to take you to the crafting page for fish items. xD

As I lie underneath your cold, jaded eyes. : :

Supportive Alchemist

11,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Thank you *facepalms* when where this fish invented? (please you do not need to answer that. I just thought there was only goldfish).

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nymphidora
Thank you *facepalms* when where this fish invented? (please you do not need to answer that. I just thought there was only goldfish).
They made goldfish in the fishing update last year (I believe it was last year, at least.~) And I believe it takes around 300 goldfish per hoodie. It's a very hard formula, good luck though!

Supportive Alchemist

11,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
EccentricAlchemist
Nymphidora
They made goldfish in the fishing update last year (I believe it was last year, at least.~) And I believe it takes around 300 goldfish per hoodie. It's a very hard formula, good luck though!

That would explain it (dont think I have fished since '0 cool . And many thanks for the luck. I think alchemy is not so bad you just need to be able to wait.

2,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nymphidora
EccentricAlchemist
Nymphidora

That would explain it (dont think I have fished since '0 cool . And many thanks for the luck. I think alchemy is not so bad you just need to be able to wait.
I agree. I've been here since '07, and alchemy is probably the most fun thing on the site. 3nodding A couple adjustments here and there, and it would be amazing. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff