Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Businesswoman

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Am I the only one that thinks this Alchemy thing isn't very realistic? I know I'm just starting out and all, but it seems to me that Alchemy is only for the rich and bored to spend more gold on Gaia to make things for other rich Gaians......I thought it would be cool to get into and make my items instead of spending tedious hours trolling the MP for a decent price on a high end item because it just inflated when I got enough gold to buy it. cat_stare Now its seems like it would just be easier to buy the item....that's still inflated because there's no damn formula for people who can actually afford to do this. cat_crying I'm very frustrated right now. cat_gonk

Sweet Kitten

8,950 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
I DO think it could stand to have some retooling, It's ridiculous when the materials to craft an item using a formula are more expensive than the buying on the mp! I'm stuck, too, and I really am frustrated, too, because I really think the Alchemy thing is neat, but it's a rich Gaian's game, and doesn't need to be.

Aged Businesswoman

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
SugarplumSweetheart
I DO think it could stand to have some retooling, It's ridiculous when the materials to craft an item using a formula are more expensive than the buying on the mp! I'm stuck, too, and I really am frustrated, too, because I really think the Alchemy thing is neat, but it's a rich Gaian's game, and doesn't need to be.

-hug- I feel your pain sister cat_crying

Clean Player

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Also the Fact its a Chance Formula all the time
so you have a chance of getting the item your crafting t(-.-t)

Aged Businesswoman

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
x-Dietrich-x
Also the Fact its a Chance Formula all the time
so you have a chance of getting the item your crafting t(-.-t)

I know...so you can blow through gold like no tomorrow. I get that they're trying to equalize the wealth amongst Gaians....but to be honest, it mimics real world financials. A few are obscenely rich, a slightly larger portion are wealthy, the majority is moderately wealthy, and the rest are poor. Gaia is the world after all... cat_stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff