Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying so i want to try alchemy but i cant find out where to buy the ingredients, if you could help that would be awesome heart this is also my 1st post in the forums redface

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
AshuriiAmu
crying so i want to try alchemy but i cant find out where to buy the ingredients, if you could help that would be awesome heart this is also my 1st post in the forums redface

So since you're just getting into it. I would suggest you read some of the alchemy guide's out there. To figure out how you want to do it. Next I recommend a stop by The Bifrost where you can find a few formulas and such for sale, nextly as of late it seems a lot of people are dumping caches into the dumpster dive so I recommend dumpster diving when you can since there's some generous cache dumpers out there.

Lei's formula guide.
Lei's Cache Component list
Zzyli's Intro to Alchemy
One last guide to check out.
Berryfarmer
AshuriiAmu

So since you're just getting into it. I would suggest you read some of the alchemy guide's out there. To figure out how you want to do it. Next I recommend a stop by The Bifrost where you can find a few formulas and such for sale, nextly as of late it seems a lot of people are dumping caches into the dumpster dive so I recommend dumpster diving when you can since there's some generous cache dumpers out there.

Lei's formula guide.
Zzyli's Intro to Alchemy

Not sure if this is how i speak back but ima do it anyway. THANK YOU, i really appreciate your help!!!!!! 4laugh

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
AshuriiAmu
Berryfarmer
AshuriiAmu

Lei's formula guide.
Zzyli's Intro to Alchemy

Not sure if this is how i speak back but ima do it anyway. THANK YOU, i really appreciate your help!!!!!! 4laugh

You're welcome. Good luck in your endeavors.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
AshuriiAmu

Check your trades. I have something for you to get you started. Keep these in your SDB since you may need them should you reach level ten and gain the Formula for the crown
(give me a few minutes here)

Edit: okay. And take them. They are all freebies for you.

Rogue

I have made spread sheet for formulas that require components from cache

check it out here
Nyadriel
AshuriiAmu

Check your trades. I have something for you to get you started. Keep these in your SDBT since you may need them should you reach level ten and gain the Formula for the crown

heart heart surprised eek eek heart heart THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I rlly wish I could give you something in return but I only have 4k coins and no items worth ur time crying

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
AshuriiAmu
Nyadriel
AshuriiAmu

Check your trades. I have something for you to get you started. Keep these in your SDBT since you may need them should you reach level ten and gain the Formula for the crown

heart heart surprised eek eek heart heart THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I rlly wish I could give you something in return but I only have 4k coins and no items worth ur time crying

No bother. I was looking for someone to help.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Ya gotta do the trade thing twice. I am still waiting on you

Oh and the formulas require a shirt. But it's a really cheap shirt and you can get it in one of the Gold shops.

If you can, you can go to the Aquarium Forum and play some of the tanks to get gold. Or go into Towns and pick up some trash and flowers and sell in the mp. zOMG for loot to earn gold and then sell loot...
If you plan on doing the orb thing, you will need to go into zOMG anyway to earn some orbs.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Did you cancel the trade? I wanted you to have it
Nyadriel

I think I did sad it was really weird. I though that since it was there twice that I was asking for it from you even after I had already gotten it from you so I hit cancel :

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
AshuriiAmu
Nyadriel

I think I did sad it was really weird. I though that since it was there twice that I was asking for it from you even after I had already gotten it from you so I hit cancel :

To complete a trade, you need to enter your password twice.
The first time is to confirm the items/gold you'll be sending in the trade (in this case, nothing.)
The second time is to confirm that you agree to the items/gold the other person is sending you.
Platonix
AshuriiAmu
Nyadriel

The first time is to confirm the items/gold you'll be sending in the trade (in this case, nothing.)
The second time is to confirm that you agree to the items/gold the other person is sending you.

oh, lol that would explain a lot XD

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
AshuriiAmu
Platonix
AshuriiAmu
Nyadriel

oh, lol that would explain a lot XD

Okay, now that you understand all that, I will being trade again. make sure you do the thing twice so it goes through on my end and I can finish and you will have all of what I put in.
And remember! It's a donation to get you started! Your humbleness is appreciated, but do not feel guilty of receiving my generosity! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff