Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I am level 1 in Alchemy. I have like no money, and it is reall hard for me to make things.
If you have anything I need, and don't want it, or its cheap please tell me. I will LOVE any and all help.

Ornate Snowflake
Winterland Snowball 2 more
Winterland Snowflake 5 more
Stardust 1 more

Gelato Supremo
Giant Ice Cream Scoop 10 more

Sad Rainbow Ice Cream
I need Sad Vanilla, Chocolate, and Mint 1 of each

The Worst Mistake
Bape Cow 1 more
MANtis 1 more
Dog Warz 1 more
The Mistake 10 more
Fail 20 more
Lesser Potato 1 more

Topiary Wig
Idiot Hair 10 more
Turf 10 more

If there is anything else that you have, and do not want I will take anything.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You can find Dog Warz for free here. Beyond that, it doesn't look like you really have much for any of the recipes. Do you have any of the formulas?

You might want to look at just skipping the alchemy and buying the item itself right off the marketplace. Sad Rainbow Ice Cream is on the marketplace for 22k, which is actually less than what you paid for the Sad Raspberry Ice Cream component.

I do have a (single) Fail, but was hoping to trade it for a component or two for my own recipes rather than selling it or giving it away.

[Edit] Nevermind; looking again it is a Weak Acid, not a Fail.

Hygienic Guildsman

If you want to level up, it's just going to get more expensive as you go. If you're finding yourself asking for help on level 1, you might want to reconsider your strategy. (:

For example, it's better to do formulas like Orb Aggregate (only requires 100 orbs, which are technically free), and the starter formula, which you can get kits for on the market for like 20k. The kits contain basically the whole formula + components, so that's it. You can get to level 3 cheaply that way. After that it's rough going. ;)
Muskratio
If you want to level up, it's just going to get more expensive as you go. If you're finding yourself asking for help on level 1, you might want to reconsider your strategy. (:

For example, it's better to do formulas like Orb Aggregate (only requires 100 orbs, which are technically free), and the starter formula, which you can get kits for on the market for like 20k. The kits contain basically the whole formula + components, so that's it. You can get to level 3 cheaply that way. After that it's rough going. ;)
Very informative! Thank you for sharing your insights into this.

Invisible Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Muskratio

Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces