Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello . I need your help. I'm stuck at level 3 and I don't know what to craft. I been leveling up from crafting orb aggregates. Whats the easiest for lvl 3 formulas/ lvl 2 formulas and that's not too pricey. Help is really appreciated.

Sparkly Warlord

12,750 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
lilchris65
Hello . I need your help. I'm stuck at level 3 and I don't know what to craft. I been leveling up from crafting orb aggregates. Whats the easiest for lvl 3 formulas/ lvl 2 formulas and that's not too pricey. Help is really appreciated.
make the alternate colored Tsunami KO shirts

it takes

1 shark's blood [ found in the emerald cache]

various inks [ which inks depends on what color shirt you make

and a classic tsunami ko shirt

the formulas are lv 2.

Ruthless Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Istoleyourtaco
lilchris65

it takes

the formulas are lv 2.

Thank you so much. Is there anything else or is that it?

Sparkly Warlord

12,750 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 1 Win 50
lilchris65
Istoleyourtaco
lilchris65

it takes

the formulas are lv 2.

well that is the easiest and cheapest. But if you want to try something else there is always fausto's bottle and sundae's treat the only problem with these 2 are they are popular formulas so the formula may be hard to find and expensive . Otherwise they are easy formulas as well. My recomendation though is just to make the Tsunami KO shirts.

Ruthless Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Istoleyourtaco
lilchris65
Istoleyourtaco
lilchris65

it takes

the formulas are lv 2.

well that is the easiest and cheapest. But if you want to try something else there is always fausto's bottle and sundae's treat the only problem with these 2 are they are popular formulas so the formula may be hard to find and expensive . Otherwise they are easy formulas as well. My recomendation though is just to make the Tsunami KO shirts.
The fauto's bottle is cheap nowadays, It's 300g in the Bifrost shop. However, The components might be a lil expensive. I haven't check smile I would recommend checking out the Bifrost shop and check out all the lvl 3 formulas, you might be surprise of how many they are now and how cheap some can be if thought out correctly heart

Ruthless Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
AdaWong18
Istoleyourtaco
lilchris65
Istoleyourtaco
lilchris65

it takes

the formulas are lv 2.

The fauto's bottle is cheap nowadays, It's 300g in the Bifrost shop. However, The components might be a lil expensive. I haven't check smile I would recommend checking out the Bifrost shop and check out all the lvl 3 formulas, you might be surprise of how many they are now and how cheap some can be if thought out correctly heart

Thanks for the advice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games