Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im interested in getting into alchemy but it seems so very expensive. I only have 3xp at the moment.. Are there any cheap formulas to craft to build up my XP without spending millions. I have plenty of gold but cant justify spending like 4mil on something I can only sell for 1mil
I'm new to this feature as well.. but I take it slow. Super slow. I just pick up formulas that look fun to make from the marketplace. Not a lot at once though.. just a couple.
ZellyKat
I'm new to this feature as well.. but I take it slow. Super slow. I just pick up formulas that look fun to make from the marketplace. Not a lot at once though.. just a couple.

Im working on some snake shoulderpads at the moment. I just want to level up a couple of times so I can make some cooler stuff
Bear All Grylls
ZellyKat

Im working on some snake shoulderpads at the moment. I just want to level up a couple of times so I can make some cooler stuff

Leveling up sounds nice, but that's not going to happen for me for a very long time. LOL. I'm a little stingy with my gold. sweatdrop
ZellyKat
Bear All Grylls
ZellyKat

Leveling up sounds nice, but that's not going to happen for me for a very long time. LOL. I'm a little stingy with my gold. sweatdrop

I know what you mean. Its hard to part with gold and it seems nothing is cheap in alchemy

Lunatic

Bear All Grylls
Im interested in getting into alchemy but it seems so very expensive. I only have 3xp at the moment.. Are there any cheap formulas to craft to build up my XP without spending millions. I have plenty of gold but cant justify spending like 4mil on something I can only sell for 1mil[/quote
I suggest if you play zOMG you make Orb Aggregates.
100 Charge Orbs per formula

My friend suggested the formula of an Alchemist Starter Kit
it's pretty easy to finish actually blaugh
Good luck~
Orb Aggregates are an easy spell to do. But the most suggested thing is actually make the items Philosophers Cache, Golden Box, and Alchemists Case; these three actually used common found items in towns, fishing and in Zomg.

Those all contain components used in crafting higher level items. Or in the Alchemists case and the golden boxes there are also formulas as well.

Dangerous Dabbler

Serena Rhapsodos
Orb Aggregates are an easy spell to do. But the most suggested thing is actually make the items Philosophers Cache, Golden Box, and Alchemists Case; these three actually used common found items in towns, fishing and in Zomg.

Those all contain components used in crafting higher level items. Or in the Alchemists case and the golden boxes there are also formulas as well.

Slight correction: Alchemist's Cases -only- have formulas, not components, just as Philosopher's Caches only have components, not formulas. Golden Magical Giftboxes have both, but don't bother crafting them because the Philosopher's Cache formula is now easier to do, it sells for more, and it has better items inside it.
Azenaro
Bear All Grylls
Im interested in getting into alchemy but it seems so very expensive. I only have 3xp at the moment.. Are there any cheap formulas to craft to build up my XP without spending millions. I have plenty of gold but cant justify spending like 4mil on something I can only sell for 1mil[/quote
I suggest if you play zOMG you make Orb Aggregates.
100 Charge Orbs per formula

My friend suggested the formula of an Alchemist Starter Kit
its pretty easy to finish actually blaugh
Good luck~

Thanks smile
I will check it out when I have a bit more time. Ive never even looked at zomg
Serena Rhapsodos

I guess it looks like I need to start playing some of the games rather than keep trying to buy all the components
Thanks for the advice smile
Cimeara
Serena Rhapsodos

Slight correction: Alchemists Cases -only- have formulas, not components, just as Philosophers Caches only have components, not formulas. Golden Magical Giftboxes have both, but dont bother crafting them because the Philosophers Cache formula is now easier to do, it sells for more, and it has better items inside it.

Looks like I should start making some philosophers caches. I will get on it when I get some more time
Thanks for the help biggrin

Shoujo Gaian

14,725 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
try the aspiring alchemist formula!

2,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
i am pretty new at this and i really could use some help i have no idea what ive started with this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff