Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

any advice?

yes 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
no 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

so every time i go to do this alchemy thing i realise i have nothing towards it therefore i was wondering if anyone would be able to offer any help on how i'm to get off the ground. what would you say is the easiest way to get through level one as i'm sure i'll be able to find my footing then. hopefully.
thanks.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've heard most people say that orb arggate formula is the fastest route. (If you play Zomg)
At any rate here's a guide about alchemy...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/an-introduction-to-alchemy-guide/t.81214113/

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Manic Lock
so every time i go to do this alchemy thing i realise i have nothing towards it therefore i was wondering if anyone would be able to offer any help on how i'm to get off the ground. what would you say is the easiest way to get through level one as i'm sure i'll be able to find my footing then. hopefully.
thanks.

I have collected the most useful guides on alchemy here.
Rahvine_Dalmira
I've heard most people say that orb arggate formula is the fastest route. (If you play Zomg)
At any rate here's a guide about alchemy...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/an-introduction-to-alchemy-guide/t.81214113/
i don't play zomg, it lags too much for me.
thanks though!
Sharacia
Manic Lock
thanks.

thank you

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Manic Lock
Sharacia
Manic Lock
thanks.

thank you

You're welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas