Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Allegiant

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Does anybody know what items you can make out of the components you can recieve in the halloween event? sweatdrop

Greedy Capitalist

Moonlight Allegiant

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Where do you get the recipes though? Are they supposed to be awarded in the event?
*had eaten 30 humans by this point*

Edit: Wait, I found them, the Treehouse. New question: Where do you find Wing Stickers this event?

Moonlight Allegiant

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
DarkRybrin

Where do you get the recipes though? Are they supposed to be awarded in the event?
*had eaten 30 humans by this point*

Edit: Wait, I found them, the Treehouse. New question: Where do you find Wing Stickers this event?

Hmmm not sure about the wing stickers...

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Big Wigwiggles
Hmmm not sure about the wing stickers...

I found it. It just came up. Look at your 'My Stats', next to the leaderboards on the main event page.
Still, we'll only get maybe five of these at the most, and each recipe is 10 stickers...ouch.
Anyone know what the formulas call for, though? I don't want to spend my wing stickers if I don't have enough components for them.

Man-Hungry Stalker

Sea-Salt Ice Cream
Anyone know what the formulas call for, though? I don't want to spend my wing stickers if I don't have enough components for them.
you get the items from playing moonies ie healing and attacking

Man-Hungry Stalker

Sea-Salt Ice Cream
grabbed ur booty

Man-Hungry Stalker

Big Wigwiggles
Does anybody know what items you can make out of the components you can recieve in the halloween event? sweatdrop
i really like your avi! heart
8bite_me3
Sea-Salt Ice Cream
you get the items from playing moonies ie healing and attacking

No no, I meant like how many of each item the formulas need. I've gotten some; but I'd like to know which ones I'm closer to completing, so I don't buy a formula and just have it sitting there because I couldn't get all the parts needed.

Thanks for the booty grab too, haha.

Moonlight Allegiant

8,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
8bite_me3
Big Wigwiggles
i really like your avi! heart

Aww thanks! ^o^

O.G. Cat

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
list of components and more here http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/halloween-2k11-item-list/t.75515253/

Dangerous Regular

does anyone know if you can get the items more then once?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff