Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rare

Subbing to this guide yo :U I knew it would be good when I saw it was made by you OP

Anyway I'm on level two and it looks like if I want to get to level three Imma need 1800 orbs. yay

Thing I I think I levelled up to level two through the Bifrost Formulas o:
Woo. Having two jobs takes a lot of time outta you. = 3=;;

BUT. I'm going to be updating this soon, and adding some more helpful hints as we go along! :3

Proxy Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[[Postey~! I just want to let you know your amazing. ;3
Love this thread. ;3
Thanks <333
]]

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

Update on my earlier info: Formulas two levels below your own give no exp. not 25% either, it gives totaly nothing so at level 9, level 7 formulas give no exp.

You can only level doing formulas your own level and one level below.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well this was quite useful. smile
The only thing I'm still confused on is how you get your hands on the materials?
Is the only way to do that to go to the marketplace and buy them? neutral

Tipsy Wolf

how do i get shark's blood

Wealthy Nerd

7,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
what is medusa's hair used for?

9,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ok so how do we get these "starter packs" cuz I've never seen them or gotten one
Gdi, I need to update this in such a huge way. = 3=;;

@Belarus:: You are gifted a starter pack via a free grant when you start playing alchemy. I forgot where the EXACT location is, but on the front page, the 'Formula List Thread' link has a link to the grant, if I remember correctly. :3

Blessed Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ii-nkwell
HELP DESK
for all your customer service needs

Any questions you have that aren't covered, please feel free to ask them in the thread or via PM titled "ALCHEMY QUESTION", and I will anonymously post both the question and answer up here when I have researched your issue and can answer you to the best of my abilities.

I am needing to know the level, components, item produced, and success rate of Formula: Angelic Quest Inizio. Also, how many Angelic Quests does it take to make Raphael's Wings? I am questing them.

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Yayay! This was really useful, thank you! The reason I'm going through the alchemy business at the moment is to try and craft the higher level items, which I'll NEVER afford, so a guide for quick leveling is very useful indeed! Yup.

Even though the gold side of things is going to be the frustrating part. I only have a little over a mill, so I guess it's time to clear my inventory out of the poop I don't use anymore.

Well, at least it will be worth it! The process is very fun too, mhm. I love levelling up things! Ehe. Your Pokemon analogy was great too.

Devoted Saint

10,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
This is wonderfully useful thank you for making this! <3

I'm a little confused on what rigs are though^^;

I uh, already bought a few formulas from the shop though o__o;; Only lv 1 formula because I thought they were pretty XD;;

I see you also have the more-or-less better formulas for lv 3 people to become lv 4; is there anything like that for lv 2 people to become lv 3? 83

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff