Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 2531 ]
Total Votes:[ 2531 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 >

5,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
where can i buy a toggle item that is not in the market place. there it sais that the store price in 10g but i cant fond the store that wells it, help is appriciated rofl

Business Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
cs7man16
where can i buy a toggle item that is not in the market place. there it sais that the store price in 10g but i cant fond the store that wells it, help is appriciated rofl

You can't buy it. So far as I know, they are found only in Daily Chance. Many items that are not actually sold in stores have sell-back prices, so that users can still profit off of them without using the Marketplace.

5,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Multimorph
cs7man16

You can't buy it. So far as I know, they are found only in Daily Chance. Many items that are not actually sold in stores have sell-back prices, so that users can still profit off of them without using the Marketplace.

Thank you for clearing my confusion. i will not venture into buying them from the market place.

Aya und Wolf's Husband

Abomination

Is there a difference between Formula: Limited Edition Golden Magical Giftbox and Formula: Golden Magical Giftbox?
They are listed as two seperate items, but do they both just result in a Golden Magical Giftbox?

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
tirloid
Is there a difference between Formula: Limited Edition Golden Magical Giftbox and Formula: Golden Magical Giftbox?
They are listed as two seperate items, but do they both just result in a Golden Magical Giftbox?
Yes. Both result in a Golden Magical Giftbox. But the formulas are different for each one. I believe the regular formula still calls for fifty Pink magical giftboxes. The limited edition formula allows you to create a golden magical giftbox using a specific assortment of game and zOMG items.

Magnetic Phantom

Akiko-infinity
tirloid
Yes. Both result in a Golden Magical Giftbox. But the formulas are different for each one. I believe the regular formula still calls for fifty Pink magical giftboxes. The limited edition formula allows you to create a golden magical giftbox using a specific assortment of game and zOMG items.

I think both formulae have the same alternate ways of crafting that use 100 of each trash/paper/flower.
Alternate paths just don't show up when you view a formula in Bifrost.

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Anjoulie
Akiko-infinity
tirloid

I think both formulae have the same alternate ways of crafting that use 100 of each trash/paper/flower.
Alternate paths just don't show up when you view a formula in Bifrost.
Ah, you are correct. I haven't checked the GGB formula for quite some time. They must have added the alternate paths sometime after the limited edition went off the market. XD

Wench

What are the simplest level 1/2 formulas?
And by that, I mean cheapest

Business Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
theluckyduckie

There are far too many for anyone to be sure, and the prices will fluctuate depending on Marketplace prices, whether you play zOMG, etc. However, because of your post, I've been going down the list, and so far the cheapest one I've calculated was The Drill, which (at the time, based on store prices and the one cheapest iteration of any given component at that moment) would cost 100 gold for the formula, about 30,300 for the components (assuming you didn't have any of them at the start), and 1000 per attempt, which shouldn't be too many considering the chance of success is "very high." So, about 31400, based on very inexact calculations.

Please note also that I have gotten only as far as Deerskin Loincloth. There may well be a cheaper formula further down.

Aya und Wolf's Husband

Abomination

Do you know anything about, or plan on adding to the list, any information on what is needed for the Quest Inizio formulae?
hey, do you have Vitaman on here

Apocalyptic Codger

19,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
theluckyduckie

if you do play zOMG the Orb Aggregate is a good one to start out with. You just collect 100 orbs. The formula costs 100 and it cost 1000 to make. I find it is a good one to do while collecting for other formulas like The Drill which also use zOMG components.

You will need the Orb Aggregate for some of the other formulas out there too so it is not a bad idea to do that one if you plan on continuing to do alchemy. Market value on them isn't bad either since the orbs are soul bound. It is about 2,500 for the Orb Aggregate on the market right now, which isn't much but you'll gain that much gold at least just by earning the component orbs in zOMG.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★ ♪ R α ii n b o w V e ii n s ♪ ★
- - - - - - - - - - - -

heart

⊐═─ ··.¸¸.·´¯¸. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Glitch

tirloid

the difference is in the odds of the formula resulting

the limited version has better odds

Business Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash