Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 2531 ]
Total Votes:[ 2531 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 75 76 77 >

Wow. I have just resigned myself to be at Level 3 forever, because there is no way I'm going to have enough gold to buy special components, and I don't see myself making P3 Gear 40 times.

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Cimeara
Thank you for this guide!

But may I offer a correction to a Level 3 formula? At least in the last few months, the formula "Sundae's Treat" now uses a Bunny Tail in place of the Bento Bunny.

So it's even more like "Fondue the Chocolate Bunny". xd
I own both a bunny tail and both formulas, and neither one is accepting the bunny tail. stare

Dangerous Dabbler

Akiko-infinity
Cimeara

But may I offer a correction to a Level 3 formula? At least in the last few months, the formula "Sundae's Treat" now uses a Bunny Tail in place of the Bento Bunny.

I own both a bunny tail and both formulas, and neither one is accepting the bunny tail. stare

Ugh. Thank you. I've gone and bought the formulas myself to confirm: they now use the Bento Bunny.

I'd been going through my records and realized I hadn't bought any Bento Bunnies for when I was doing the formulas back in October-November, and I messed up in thinking that the change had been before that instead of after that.

This is a shame and another mis-step on Gaia's part, because they were supposed to be making formulas easier to do, not harder. Maybe they know there's more Bentos out there than Tails, but in the actual marketplace the Bunny Tail is a lot cheaper than the Bento Bunny.

If it's any consolation, Gum Rubber was going for up to 120K each when I was crafting the formulas, so that, at least, has gotten better. sweatdrop

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Cimeara
Akiko-infinity
Cimeara

Ugh. Thank you. I've gone and bought the formulas myself to confirm: they now use the Bento Bunny.

I'd been going through my records and realized I hadn't bought any Bento Bunnies for when I was doing the formulas back in October-November, and I messed up in thinking that the change had been before that instead of after that.

This is a shame and another mis-step on Gaia's part, because they were supposed to be making formulas easier to do, not harder. Maybe they know there's more Bentos out there than Tails, but in the actual marketplace the Bunny Tail is a lot cheaper than the Bento Bunny.

If it's any consolation, Gum Rubber was going for up to 120K each when I was crafting the formulas, so that, at least, has gotten better. sweatdrop
It would have been a real help to people like myself stuck in the level 3 grave of misery too...XD

7,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
So much thankyou-ness!
heart

Blessed Pumpkin

14,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
OV8ION
Wow. I have just resigned myself to be at Level 3 forever, because there is no way I'm going to have enough gold to buy special components, and I don't see myself making P3 Gear 40 times.

I have done the same. I would rather sell the components I get for gold and save the old fashioned way. There are a couple of formula's that would be worth it - if it didn't cost a fortune to get to those levels first.
Skylara
OV8ION

I have done the same. I would rather sell the components I get for gold and save the old fashioned way. There are a couple of formula's that would be worth it - if it didn't cost a fortune to get to those levels first.

I'm stuck at level 5 but I have everything I need to get from level 6 to 8

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Skylara
OV8ION

You can always get someone at the right level to craft it for you. Of course, I'd gauge their trustworthiness first, but there are some good alchemists out there.

Blessed Pumpkin

14,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Crystallized Acid
Skylara
OV8ION

I have all of the level 8 to 9 but I am stuck at 3.
Skylara
Crystallized Acid
Skylara
OV8ION

You willing to sell 8 to 9?
What do you need for 3?

Blessed Pumpkin

14,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Crystallized Acid
Skylara
Crystallized Acid
Skylara
OV8ION

What do you need for 3?

No, I may have someone I know and trust make them in the future, or hold on to everything until components are cheaper.
Skylara
Crystallized Acid
Skylara
Crystallized Acid
Skylara
OV8ION

What do you need for 3?

No, I may have someone I know and trust make them in the future, or hold on to everything until components are cheaper.

May I know for curiosity sake, what you pursued?

Friendly Friend

The Windy Gear formula may use both gen..is not a rumor...

Chromatus's Husband

Fashionable Conversationalist

Would anyone happen to know the components for Formula 3: Mint Sundae Sweets perhaps?

Cluttered Cat

OV8ION
rofl I totally know how you feel. I've finally gotten 1xp for level 3 after spending well over 100k to craft an item worth only like 30k. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff