Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 2531 ]
Total Votes:[ 2531 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 75 76 77 >

Do you know what level Formula: Angelic Quest Inizio is and what are the components? Someone told me it makes Raphael's Wings, which I am questing for.

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
What Do The Kitten Stars Come From ?

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
xxregisterxx
xxregisterxx
Vampyrn
i.e. A level 3 formulae grants 3 XP ...
From level 3 to 4 it takes 10 level 3 formulas...
according to this,it takes 30 XP to go from lvl 3 to lvl 4 .
This is different from iinkwell's guide, which says 40.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/guide-alchemy-leveling-tips-tricks-and-help/t.74632375/
quoting for emphasis, bc this is a huge discrepancy.
Who is right?

It takes 40 exp to go from level 3 to level 4, and each level 3 formula grants 4 exp points.

Each level doubles the experience required, and the number of points per formula at that level is equal to the total divided by 10, so it always takes 10 formulas at the current level to progress, no matter which level. The experience from the level below the current level is halved, so at level 3 you get 4 exp, but if you are level 4 and make a level 3 formula you only get 2 pts. So in effect you need 10 current level formulas, or 40 previous level (current level -1) to progress no matter which level you are on.

So from level 4 - 5 it takes double the previous level, so 80 points, and each level 4 formula grants 8 points. If you did level 3 formulas, you would need to do 40 formulas, since they only give 2 pts.

Informer

Do you know what the component Succubus Kiss is used for?

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Don't see it in the guide, not sure if it has been posted but just not updated yet.

Formula 1: Demonic Quest Inizio

Use this formula to craft Formula 2: Demonic Quest Due!

The results of this formula will be soulbound until the quest is completed.

Avg. Market Price: 0g 0% (Sell on Marketplace)
Formula Details:Cost to craft: 2500 Gold
Set of Components:
Qty. Item
1 Blessed Stellarite
2 Bloodgrass
5 Chicken Fletchings
5 Anycolor Dyes
1 Nitemare Collar
1 Demon's Sweat
1 Sacred Key

Sorry no pics, I'm at work.

Dangerous Dabbler

Thank you for this guide!

But may I offer a correction to a Level 3 formula? At least in the last few months, the formula "Sundae's Treat" now uses a Bunny Tail in place of the Bento Bunny.

So it's even more like "Fondue the Chocolate Bunny". xd

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Requiem of Zero
Do you know what level Formula: Angelic Quest Inizio is and what are the components? Someone told me it makes Raphael's Wings, which I am questing for.

The Inizio Quest formulas are level 1....... the result gives you a level 2..... which gives you a level 3..... and so on.... probably all the way up to ten.... with a couple of "forfeit" out option.... For what I have seen you get a set of wings at level... but those are used to within the level 5 formula.... and I think the the Raphael (and those from the other paths) come at level 9 and are probably usued to make the level 10.

I haven't made an Inizio yet as the components are too expensive/rare for me..... but it does say on the Inizio that the result is a soul-bound level 2 so it only makes sense that each level will result in a soul-bound formula for the next level

Blessed Bunny

User Image

>w< Could anyone tell me the requirements for Arrow Candy Horns?
                                          I'm thinking about buying the formula but... I already bought a cyclops horn for a formula I cannot find-- and I don't want to buy the arrow candy horns formula unless it takes the cyclops horn. xd

Vampyrn

Formula 7: Jagged Candy Horns

Use this formula to craft Jagged Candy Horns!

*You must be at least level 7 to craft this formula. You can level up by crafting formulas on your current level*

Sellback Value: 350g
Avg. Market Price: 1,043,630g -7% (Sell on Marketplace)
Formula Details:Cost to craft: 70000 Gold
One Possible Set of Components:
Qty. Item
3 Raptor Fire Horns
3 Raptor Ice Horns
3 Raptor Wind Horns
1 Trick or Treat Tote
5 Candy Corn Cupcake
1 Cyclop's Horn

Unsealed Lunatic

Anyone know what components are needed for Antique Shop?

10,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kurai-blade
Anyone know what components are needed for Antique Shop?

its on page 3 ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces