Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nephaele's Husbando

Winged Inquisitor

Stripped Stripes
masticated marshmallows
Stripped Stripes
Found a mistake. For Stardust you forgot to add Formula 3: Fausto's Bottle.

Thank You, got it added as "option 2"
There is an option for each of the gens of Fausto. Makes it rather convenient when component buying.

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
masticated marshmallows
Stripped Stripes
masticated marshmallows
Stripped Stripes

There is an option for each of the gens of Fausto. Makes it rather convenient when component buying.

Yes it does, but confusing for some, on the other options for some of the formula's.

Nephaele's Husbando

Winged Inquisitor

Stripped Stripes
masticated marshmallows
Stripped Stripes
masticated marshmallows
Stripped Stripes

Yes it does, but confusing for some, on the other options for some of the formula's.
The options provided for Case/caches can get complicated also.

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
masticated marshmallows
Stripped Stripes
masticated marshmallows
Stripped Stripes
masticated marshmallows
Stripped Stripes

The options provided for Case/caches can get complicated also.

I know because you have 4 different options for those. I do the first three.

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Great Thread!!!!!

This should be a sticky heart

Cluttered Cat

Stripped Stripes
This thread has been rather invaluable in helping me decide what I need to keep and what I can get rid of for later Alchemy use.

Just a few questions/notes:

There are some items that create the "Wingding". Your thread has it listed as "Winding" instead. Just a missing 'g', no big.

What about the event alchemy components? I was looking to see if Gary's Island Adventure was used for anything, knowing that it was created through Alchemy with some event components awhile back. Didn't find it. Which made me realize that other event items are listed as well, like all those Housing ornaments used to make some of the Xmas items.
If you'd like some of the information, I actually started making a list of my own, before your's came up. I got through like level 5 required components before giving up. So, most/all of those event items I should have in my list.

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
OtherWorldShukumei
Stripped Stripes
This thread has been rather invaluable in helping me decide what I need to keep and what I can get rid of for later Alchemy use.

Just a few questions/notes:

There are some items that create the "Wingding". Your thread has it listed as "Winding" instead. Just a missing 'g', no big.

What about the event alchemy components? I was looking to see if Gary's Island Adventure was used for anything, knowing that it was created through Alchemy with some event components awhile back. Didn't find it. Which made me realize that other event items are listed as well, like all those Housing ornaments used to make some of the Xmas items.
If you'd like some of the information, I actually started making a list of my own, before your's came up. I got through like level 5 required components before giving up. So, most/all of those event items I should have in my list.

ok ty, I didn't add those formula's being available for alchemy so didn't include them. Probably should or should have done that. if you have that I will work on getting them in.

Cluttered Cat

Stripped Stripes
ok ty, I didn't add those formula's being available for alchemy so didn't include them. Probably should or should have done that. if you have that I will work on getting them in.
Just started going through my list. I did it by set, so I'll get to some of the holiday stuff eventually. These are some of the differences I've caught so far. I'll send more when I get back from work.

Astra VIII: Autumn Waltz has the wrong image. Needs this User Image

These ones look like they were missed?
User Image Birch Leaf Hairpin – Yama no Tamago: Alchemized (lvl 7 = need 5)
User Image Black Bedouin Skirt – Black Bedouin Tunic (lvl 4 = need 1)
User Image Bowl o' Vanilla Creme – Fondue the Chocolate Bunny (lvl 3 = need 1)
User Image Brown Edwardian Children's Loafers (not yet listed in MP) – Black and Silver Edwardian Children's Loafers (lvl 1 = need 20)

User Image =Bibbles' Silky White Cat Fur - Live Free or Pie Hard (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Bottled Abrasive Sexuality - Live Free or Pie Hard (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Broken Ornament - Gary's Island Adventure (lvl 1 = 10)
User Image Candy Cane Powder - Gary's Island Adventure (lvl 1 = 10) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Cookie Crumbs - Gary's Island Adventure (lvl 1 = 10) & Peppermint Stripe Apron (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Devin's Soothing Mantra - Live Free or Pie Hard (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Diedrich's Clone - Live Free or Pie Hard (lvl 1 = 1)

Saw that you had Green Lizardman (any color) listed for the White Lizardman. May get confusing, but the other Lizardmans are different items, maybe make the note that they're different options?
User Image Black Lizardman – White Lizardman (lvl 2 = need 1)
User Image Blue Lizardman – White Lizardman (lvl 2 = need 1)
User Image Brown Lizardman – White Lizardman (lvl 2 = need 1)
User Image Red Lizardman – White Lizardman (lvl 2 = 1)

Cluttered Cat

Going to put up things I noticed bit by bit so it's not this huge list to go through all at once. Hope I don't offend with things I point out. smile

Fausto's Bottle (any gen excluding the Alchemized version) is one of the options that can make a Fausto's Bottle: Alchemized. I didn't get far enough to check on the Faustine's Bottle.

I think you may have gotten the Flashy Starman Forehead Gem mixed up. It's listed under the Flame Shirt. It is a component towards the Deluxe Bone Mask.
User Image Flashy Starman Forehead Gem – Deluxe Bone Mask (lvl 4 = need 5)

User Image Fresh Nog - Gary's Island Adventure (lvl 1 = 10)
User Image Frosted Holiday Cake – Peppermint Stripe Apron (lvl 1 = need 1) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = need 1)
User Image Full Moon Beam - 2k11 Werewolf Skin (lvl 1 = 2)
User Image Gifted Giftwrap Hat – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = need 1)
User Image Gilded Sleigh Skates – Peppermint Stripe Apron (lvl 1 = 1) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Gro-gain Beard - Live Free or Pie Hard (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Kitten Star Tree Topper – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)

Under the David Boa, Egyptian Cobra Headband, Flamingo Feather Boa, Green Corallus Egg, & Green Monitor Tail the Padmavati's Lotus is spelled wrong.
OtherWorldShukumei
Going to put up things I noticed bit by bit so it's not this huge list to go through all at once. Hope I don't offend with things I point out. smile

Fausto's Bottle (any gen excluding the Alchemized version) is one of the options that can make a Fausto's Bottle: Alchemized. I didn't get far enough to check on the Faustine's Bottle.

I think you may have gotten the Flashy Starman Forehead Gem mixed up. It's listed under the Flame Shirt. It is a component towards the Deluxe Bone Mask.
User Image Flashy Starman Forehead Gem – Deluxe Bone Mask (lvl 4 = need 5)

User Image Frosted Holiday Cake – Peppermint Stripe Apron (lvl 1 = need 1) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = need 1)
User Image Gifted Giftwrap Hat – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = need 1)
User Image Gilded Sleigh Skates – Peppermint Stripe Apron (lvl 1 = 1) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)

Under the David Boa, Egyptian Cobra Headband, Flamingo Feather Boa, Green Corallus Egg, & Green Monitor Tail the Padmavati's Lotus is spelled wrong.
With a wave of my wand, you are now on my team! Welcome to Divinity Court - you'll find it is a magical team!

Cluttered Cat

User Image Lycaeonia Curse - 2k11 Werewolf Skin (lvl 1 = 1)

Under MANtis. It makes The Worst Mistake and MANtis Sr, not the WoMan. According to my list which I based on Lei_Trigar's thread. Unless there's something going on with the actual formulas that I'm not aware of.
MANtis Sr makes the WoMan.
User Image MANtis Sr – WoMAN (lvl 6 = need 1)

User Image Masquerade Hors d'Oeuvres - 2k11 Masquerade Brooch (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Masquerade Invitation - 2k11 Masquerade Brooch (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Masquerade Dance Card - 2k11 Masquerade Brooch (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Mistletoe Headband – Peppermint Stripe Apron (lvl 1 = 1) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)
User ImageMoira's Tunes - Live Free or Pie Hard (lvl 1 = 1)

Under Norman, minor thing that he makes the VitaMAN (not Vitamin).

User Image Ol Pete's Fleas - Live Free or Pie Hard (lvl 1 = 1)

Cluttered Cat

User Image Perfect Present - Peppermint Stripe Apron (lvl 1 = 1) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Pine Needles - Gary's Island Adventure (lvl 1 = 10) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 5)
User Image Present Bow - Gary's Island Adventure (lvl 1 = 10) & Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 2)
User Image Rina's Secret Pie Ingredient - Live Free or Pie Hard (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Rocky Ranger BB Gun – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = need 1)
User Image Rudolph's Snot - Gary's Island Adventure (lvl 1 = 10)
User Image Silver Bullet - 2k11 Werewolf Hunter (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Silver Knife - 2k11 Werewolf Hunter (lvl 1 = 5)
User Image Steaming Mug of Cocoa – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Sugarplum Jingle Brooch – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Sugarplum Jingle Hairpin – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Summon Gingerbread Fluff – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)

Wrong image for Summer Gardener. User Image

Cluttered Cat

Missed?
User Image The Fly Mask – Dionaesil: Alchemized (lvl 3 = need 5)

User Image Tiered Tinsel Dress – Silver Sable Coat (lvl 1 = 1)
User Image Tinsel - Gary's Island Adventure (lvl 1 = 10)

Timmy (for the Captain Ara's Nestegg) can be any gen.

Missed?
User Image Unsightly Body Hair – Gro-grain: Alchemized (lvl 2 = 75)
User Image Vanilla Creme Whisk – Fondue the Chocolate Bunny (lvl 3 = 1)

Cluttered Cat

User Image Werewolf Fang - 2k11 Werewolf Skin (lvl 1 = 5)
User Image Werewolf Footprint - 2k11 Werewolf Skin (lvl 1 = 10)
User Image Wereworlf Specimen - 2k11 Werewolf Hunter (lvl 1 = 2)
User Image White Sultan's Turban (not yet listed in MP) – White Sword Sash (lvl 6 = 1)
User Image Wolfsbane - 2k11 Werewolf Hunter (lvl 1 = 10)

Yama no Tama should be Yama no Tamago.
User Image Yama no Tamago - Oni Set (lvl 6 = 1) & Shadowlegend (lvl 10 = 1)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff