Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

So after doing some final calculations, I found that I was able to get to level 10 of Alchemy with a 1.071mil+ gold profit + some extra inventory I decided to keep + some more things I made that I plan to sell later. Gotta admit I sometimes did/did not count the cost of caches used for some formulas in my calculations, because I made those myself (so they didn't really cost me anything except time)...but I also didn't count the profit I made from selling unwanted caches, which made me a bit chunk of gold (especially those gold caches *drools*).

Though my inventory is ravaged with disorganization by multiples of cheap crap I never used (but i had gathered in anticipation of using), it was well worth the efforts gathering stuff while they were cheap to get through alchemy.

Even though it was sort of slow at times, I have say, it feels nice to not have my Gaia wallet jumped by the system in the end.

I think now, I'm just gonna...idk...bum around.

i mean, essentially the 'game' to get to 10 is over for me. I'll probably just...make caches/cases in anticipation for whatever updates alchemy gets (if it gets any LOL).

If you're getting through the alchemy levels, what do you think you'll do after you get to 10?
If you're at 10, what are you doing now?

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
Shhhh, watching Chinese candy making
First off congratulations! Secondly, I feel if gaia sees a nice chunk of member's make it to ten they should add at lest level 20. I don't do it my self, but i know a good handle who do, and like to craft stuff. They really should add more.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
When I reach level 10 I'm going to craft the Crown of the Thrice Great and Devil's Wings. I'll be working on both before I get there, of course, by crafting components. After I've finished the Devil's Wings there's a good chance I'll go after Archangel's Wings...and those things will certainly take me long enough that there's no point worrying now about what I'll do afterward. I certainly don't intend to try to go for Wing Mastery; I'm nowhere near that crazy.

Dangerous Dabbler

Congratulations!
You played the game much better than I did (getting to level 10 cost me about 50 million, but that seemed low at the time ^_^). After getting to Level 10, I went back and made some of the things I'd wanted to keep, but sold to fund other levels. I kept my shop open and crafted some level 10 formulas for others. I tried making a b*****d's Heart, which was really hard (at the time) and expensive, just to see if I could, and then couldn't sell it. Eventually I started gathering components for an Erebus Moon, but before I'd finished I found the Devilish formula and started that instead. And now I get to try to make 6 Dark Matter instead of just 1, bleah! xd

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Shedeem
Shhhh, watching Chinese candy making
First off congratulations! Secondly, I feel if gaia sees a nice chunk of member's make it to ten they should add at lest level 20. I don't do it my self, but i know a good handle who do, and like to craft stuff. They really should add more.

20 levels.... emotion_drool girl are you trying to KILL people??? xd

watch this

it's called dragon beard/dragon whisker candy. basically they pull sugar until it turns into really fine hairs of sweetness crying so beautiful.

Platonix
When I reach level 10 I'm going to craft the Crown of the Thrice Great and Devil's Wings. I'll be working on both before I get there, of course, by crafting components. After I've finished the Devil's Wings there's a good chance I'll go after Archangel's Wings...and those things will certainly take me long enough that there's no point worrying now about what I'll do afterward. I certainly don't intend to try to go for Wing Mastery; I'm nowhere near that crazy.

red wings would definitely look good on your avatar...you are in for a headache by wanting to craft the crown and wings though, i hear. enjoy it razz

i can only conceive of maybe getting to 2nd lvl wings, but going all the way looks like overkill. good luck man

Cimeara
Congratulations!
You played the game much better than I did (getting to level 10 cost me about 50 million, but that seemed low at the time ^_^). After getting to Level 10, I went back and made some of the things I'd wanted to keep, but sold to fund other levels. I kept my shop open and crafted some level 10 formulas for others. I tried making a b*****d's Heart, which was really hard (at the time) and expensive, just to see if I could, and then couldn't sell it. Eventually I started gathering components for an Erebus Moon, but before I'd finished I found the Devilish formula and started that instead. And now I get to try to make 6 Dark Matter instead of just 1, bleah! xd

it was really slow going though, but worth it. that sounds like a good plan - make stuff you actually want lol. congrats on the wings formula. it seems like a lot of people get to 10 to craft wings. i wonder how many of those people will actually make it to the final form.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Nice job on the profit-pitch! wink
*ahem*
To answer the OP...
Atm, I'm actually get the last components for Erebus' Moon...
So close... TwT (4 Gold Caches and Mercury's Moon...)
But, once I reach level 10, I'd first try helping my lv.3 buddies get out of lv.3 if they're still interested in alchemy.
Then I'd try my (some-what unlucky) hand at getting a NSFW/Quest Inizio formula and craft one of them.
★ If it was NSFW, I'd craft the item as is, It's nice! XD
★ If it was a Quest, I'd be hoping it was a Celestial Quest!
And/while doing ALL THAT, I'd try to craft the Crown of Thrice. rofl

Angelic Nitemare

Once I get everything I'll need together, I'm crafting the angelic wings. I'd say I'm about 10% of the way along right now. Currently collecting stellarites.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
wow awsome I'm only at lv 6 right now but I do have a nice 8 mil profit from alchemy.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
Nice job on the profit-pitch! wink
*ahem*
To answer the OP...
Atm, I'm actually get the last components for Erebus' Moon...
So close... TwT (4 Gold Caches and Mercury's Moon...)
But, once I reach level 10, I'd first try helping my lv.3 buddies get out of lv.3 if they're still interested in alchemy.
Then I'd try my (some-what unlucky) hand at getting a NSFW/Quest Inizio formula and craft one of them.
★ If it was NSFW, I'd craft the item as is, It's nice! XD
★ If it was a Quest, I'd be hoping it was a Celestial Quest!
And/while doing ALL THAT, I'd try to craft the Crown of Thrice. rofl

man ya'll are really ambitious! that sounds like a nice long road ahead for you.

Ridley Starsmore
Once I get everything I'll need together, I'm crafting the angelic wings. I'd say I'm about 10% of the way along right now. Currently collecting stellarites.

well that's like 250mil+ down the drain...just for a pair of wings...if you go all the way....
crying omg i hope future alchemy changes makes it less painful. The first two forms look fairly do-able though. it's just that last one that seems to suck the life out of people.

Istoleyourtaco
wow awsome I'm only at lv 6 right now but I do have a nice 8 mil profit from alchemy.

that's better than what i'd made by lvl6! that 8mil will probably cover all of your costs through 7-9 if you buy stuff cheaply. you're already set man cool

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Existential Existence
man ya'll are really ambitious! that sounds like a nice long road ahead for you.
Yup.. xDDD
I even have a (slightly silly) dream avi for if I reach level 10.
Journal Entry that shows my "Dream avi" rofl

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Damn gurrrrl.
You're hardcore.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
Existential Existence
Yup.. xDDD

Does that mean you're going to stop at the Cherubim's wings? If so, wise cool The 2nd form wings are nice too, but you don't really see 1st form wings around a lot either.

AliceLoathesWonderland
Damn gurrrrl.
You're hardcore.

I think I'm just patient with waiting for things to drop/sell. Hardcore is the people who sink millions into it, like woah man...tens of millions eek

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Existential Existence
Misfortuned Checkmate
Existential Existence
Yup.. xDDD

Does that mean you're going to stop at the Cherubim's wings? If so, wise cool The 2nd form wings are nice too, but you don't really see 1st form wings around a lot either.
I like the small wings, and it's the most feasible to obtain of the sizes. 3nodding
and I think they're very cute. ^^

Angelic Nitemare

Existential Existence
Ridley Starsmore

well that's like 250mil+ down the drain...just for a pair of wings...if you go all the way....
crying omg i hope future alchemy changes makes it less painful. The first two forms look fairly do-able though. it's just that last one that seems to suck the life out of people.

I'm hoping they will be good changes as well. Not going to hold my breath, mind you, but one can still daydream. It'll take me forever, but I think that's kind of the point.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Existential Existence
Misfortuned Checkmate
Existential Existence
Yup.. xDDD

AliceLoathesWonderland
Damn gurrrrl.
You're hardcore.

I think I'm just patient with waiting for things to drop/sell. Hardcore is the people who sink millions into it, like woah man...tens of millions eek

lollll. i know several people who have put hundreds upon hundreds of mill into alchemy. i know the first person to make the aurora kitten star. she spent sooo much o.-

i however am still a lowly level one alchemist, when i get my last 4 go berries, my friend will craft my dress for me n_n

but yeah.. i waited a year for case meow and space meow to get around the 1.5mill mark

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff