• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
What is next? Should i craft the crown ? D:

Fluffy Citizen

24,575 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
WHOO! congrats! You totally should go for the crown!

urkittenuwu's Prince

Winged Shade

26,715 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Babalon Eyes

-dosen't even know what is crown is-

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
-I-Sir Zelias-I-
Babalon Eyes

When alchemists reach Level 10, the final skill level in Alchemy, they are automatically granted a special reward: the 10th-level formula for the Crown of the Thrice Great. (I'm wearing it now! It also has three other poses that look more like conventional crowns.) Its components include ten copies of the level-1 formula Aspiring Alchemist, and then one component made entirely from Cache components for each of the ten levels of alchemy, so it's very much seen as a capstone crafting achievement (even if it doesn't grant an Achievement when you craft it.)

urkittenuwu's Prince

Winged Shade

26,715 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Platonix
-I-Sir Zelias-I-
Babalon Eyes

When alchemists reach Level 10, the final skill level in Alchemy, they are automatically granted a special reward: the 10th-level formula for the Crown of the Thrice Great. (I'm wearing it now! It also has three other poses that look more like conventional crowns.) Its components include ten copies of the level-1 formula Aspiring Alchemist, and then one component made entirely from Cache components for each of the ten levels of alchemy, so it's very much seen as a capstone crafting achievement (even if it doesn't grant an Achievement when you craft it.)

so basicly...its a im-a-flucking-lvl-10-alchemy crown?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
-I-Sir Zelias-I-
Platonix
-I-Sir Zelias-I-
Babalon Eyes

so basicly...its a im-a-flucking-lvl-10-alchemy crown?

Spot on. smile

Leader

Congratulations!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out