Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Phantom

Wasn't expecting that!

Has it always been like this? I thought they were INSANELY rare to come across randomly!

o_o; And by coming across, I mean flying around like most other random events...
User Image
yum_cupcake Congrats!! Either you can open it or sell it!!! yum_cupcake

Destitute Puppy

Celeste Chantecler
Wasn't expecting that!

Has it always been like this? I thought they were INSANELY rare to come across randomly!

o_o; And by coming across, I mean flying around like most other random events...

congrats, first that I know of but then again my heads typically in the sand xd

whacha gonna do with it?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I got a toggle, first time I get anything alchemy related (I don't count trash, bugs or ink) and I thought I was very lucky. xd

Congrats on the gift box.

Profitable Phantom

Tisserand Reveur
User Image
yum_cupcake Congrats!! Either you can open it or sell it!!! yum_cupcake

I was planning on hanging on to it, 'cause I'm hoarding giftboxes to make more giftboxes (lawl), but I just checked the MP and man, did prices jump last since the last time I checked the listings!
unexistant
congrats, first that I know of but then again my heads typically in the sand xd

whacha gonna do with it?

XD I feel the same way, so I figured I share my little discovery on the off chance it wasn't already known that GGB's can be obtained through the Daily Chance.

o_o; As for what to do... Good question...
Flux
I got a toggle, first time I get anything alchemy related (I don't count trash, bugs or ink) and I thought I was very lucky. xd

Congrats on the gift box.

I know what you mean! It was a very special day when I got ashes from one of my mule accounts~ It also made me want to get more alchemy stuff, all of a sudden, 'cause that one component looked soooo looonelyy...!

O_O THE POSSIBLE BEGINNINGS OF AN ADDICTION...

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Celeste Chantecler
Wasn't expecting that!

it's actually new they just started doing it . It is still rare even though it's in daily chance the philosopher's cache are also in daily chance now as well.

Wheezing Lunatic

I am not yet done.
>>>>>>>>>>

Cool. Congratulations!

Now if only I could get a component from DC...

<<<<<<<<<<

WITNESS.

Dangerous Brawler

12,375 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
how cool congrats there

Witty Smoker

ZIGOKU
how cool congrats there

*stalks*

@Room~
ALSO i just got a philospher cache thing.. lol never knew you could get something worth so much from the daily chance..
wow~!
that`s cool.
&&i`d be the type of person to open it redface

5,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Congrats! That's smart of Gaia to finally put them is DC biggrin

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
I wonder when I'll get to see something of value xd . I'm still getting 5g for at least one heading and summer tops OH and one day a SUNFLOWER whee even though I log in each and every day of the week/weekend (and sometimes even MORE than once).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff