Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Giver

11,850 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
4laugh I love the pink magical box more.
If I find the golden magical giftbox on sale, I'll just resale it.
One time I got it for 35k when I open it I found a item only worth 10k.

I wonder all the items the fat cat contain.
Sometimes I get formulas for it,too.
rainbowlady1
neoblossoms
Yeah, but my chances of getting a formula been really high with the pink magical giftbox.I even gotten a 300k formula several times from it.

rainbowlady1
MikuChany
neoblossoms
Yeah, I got the samething.
You and CorvetteZ06Nezumi got.
I'm never getting a Golden Magical giftbox again.

never say never 4laugh

Yes, the GGB gives both items, and formulas. Lots of people forget they are an alternative source of some of the formulas. And ALOT cheaper than an alchemist case ... but you need to open them and take your chances. Feathered hats, mouse ears, and feathered mantles ARE a part of the mix ("fail" prizes)

I have formulas for unicorn blood x3, and 2 lvl 10 secret retreats and a few other formulas I've gotten from them

OH DUH I meant to say that I got THOSE from the pink magical giftbox xd . Yeah, those are a way cheaper source of formulas, but only certain ones xd .

Obsessive Consumer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Received a Golden Magical Giftbox from Daily Chance today and received Formula 9: Ian Companion, for the record. 3nodding

Gracious Gekko

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I got a GGB from DC, too.
But I don't want to open it. >__<'''

Tricky Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
Just yesterday I got the golden magical giftbox as it appeared flying around, I must be one lucky son of a gun for that to happen

Edit: I opened it and got stardust, Sweet! I profited on that one.
I just opened mine and i got a Formula 2: Hypno Lollipop. I'd sell the GGB before open it. sweatdrop
well if you dont want it ill take it 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Bunny

27,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items