Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
can someone tell me what the cheapest way is to get to lv2 please can you help me
Twilight_Moon_Racer
can someone tell me what the cheapest way is to get to lv2 please can you help me

you can do zomg stuff or do the golden giftboxes

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Max Hunters
Twilight_Moon_Racer

im confused about zomg stuff i didnt know you can get formulas or items for them in zomg and i havent seen any golden giftboxes around
Twilight_Moon_Racer
Max Hunters
Twilight_Moon_Racer

im confused about zomg stuff i didnt know you can get formulas or items for them in zomg and i havent seen any golden giftboxes around

are you doing the Halloween moonrise event?

the formulas, you can buy at the shop
go to shop and under the tab alchemy

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Max Hunters
Twilight_Moon_Racer
Max Hunters
Twilight_Moon_Racer

are you doing the Halloween moonrise event?

the formulas, you can buy at the shop
go to shop and under the tab alchemy

ya im doing the moonrise event its so much fun and what shop question
it's the bitfrost shop, just click buy formula button?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Twilight_Moon_Racer

Well right NOW with the halloween event, the werewolf skin (see what I'm wearing? xd ) and werewolf hunter are the cheapest to make, especially if you are playing the game and getting items for free in your inventory, but also you can buy some of the ingredients for a very good price.

The FORMULAS for the halloween moonstruck event you can find in the TREEHOUSE shop ... if you've been collecting WING TREE STICKERS you can get 1 formula there for 10 wing stickers (no gold needed! xd ). Either than that you have to buy the formulas on the market.

Each completed level 1 formula will add to your XP if you are level 1 working towards level 2.

Other good ways is philosopher's caches with the flower/paper options, golden giftboxes (those are simple just takes time to collect game items from towns/fishing/minigames), and orb aggregates from zOMG. PC and GGB formulas you can either find on the market or at the Bifrost store. (check market prices first, sometimes that is cheaper than buying it from the store, sometimes it is MORE and better to buy it FROM the store).

Giant rainbow lollipop ingredients are relatively cheap, and enki catches give the possiblity of receiving the formula and two of the main ingredients, rainbow sugar and sticky stick. The regular sugar is a common component that comes right from the Bifrost for really cheap wink .

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

The cheapest way is Orb Aggreggates.
Play zOMG, collect orbs and gold while doing so, craft it and sell it. = profit.

9,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Brain Akazariua

The cheapest way is Orb Aggreggates.
Play zOMG, collect orbs and gold while doing so, craft it and sell it. = profit.

Do this. It works. It's probably your best bet to get to level 2 quickly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces