Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demigod

I've opened well over 3k caches due to the new go-fusion update for the heart charms.
But now I have loads of caches and I was just wondering if there are any formulas that only require things from caches..?
thanks in advance!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Dovuhkiin
I've opened well over 3k caches due to the new go-fusion update for the heart charms.
But now I have loads of caches and I was just wondering if there are any formulas that only require things from caches..?
thanks in advance!

There are, yes. In the Ultimate Alchemy Formula Guide, the first few formulas listed as available from the Bifrost for each level are ones that only need Cache components. The success rate on these tends to be very low, and the only way to improve success rate is to be a higher level than the formula, but thankfully level 1 has an exception in the formula for Titan's Legacy. It takes 20 Aquamarine Caches and the success rate is Very High.

Demigod

Platonix
Dovuhkiin
thanks in advance!

There are, yes. In the Ultimate Alchemy Formula Guide, the first few formulas listed as available from the Bifrost for each level are ones that only need Cache components. The success rate on these tends to be very low, and the only way to improve success rate is to be a higher level than the formula, but thankfully level 1 has an exception in the formula for Titan's Legacy. It takes 20 Aquamarine Caches and the success rate is Very High.

Thanks!

Newbie Noob

Amigo Taco
amigo taco

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
All of the Component formulae mostly require cache drop items, or a previous formula component that needs cache drop items. I've been using those, in spite of low craft rates, to rocket myself to the level I need to be to craft what few item formulae I have on-hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff