Welcome to Gaia! ::

I bought a couple of formulas in the Exchange; one of which is above me, but the other is at my level, and I have all the components necessary to craft it, but it's not showing when I go to Alchemy. I thought maybe it worked like the event had in regards to inventory refreshing, so I waited an hour, and it's still not there. In my inventory, but not showing in Alchemy.

Dangerous Dabbler

Savagery and Eloquence
I bought a couple of formulas in the Exchange; one of which is above me, but the other is at my level, and I have all the components necessary to craft it, but it's not showing when I go to Alchemy. I thought maybe it worked like the event had in regards to inventory refreshing, so I waited an hour, and it's still not there. In my inventory, but not showing in Alchemy.

Formulas show for me in Alchemy regardless of whether I'm at that level yet or not. I'm going to ask a stupid question though: could it be on a separate page? Because sometimes when I have more than one page of formulas, the html is wonky and the page numbers get hard to see at the bottom and hard to click on. If it's not that, then definitely a bug worth reporting to Gaia developers.
Cimeara
Savagery and Eloquence

Formulas show for me in Alchemy regardless of whether I'm at that level yet or not. I'm going to ask a stupid question though: could it be on a separate page? Because sometimes when I have more than one page of formulas, the html is wonky and the page numbers get hard to see at the bottom and hard to click on. If it's not that, then definitely a bug worth reporting to Gaia developers.

gonk gonk gonk

How can I possibly be that dumb. Yes, it was on Page 2... I hadn't realized I had a page 2. Thank you.

Dangerous Dabbler

Savagery and Eloquence
Cimeara
Savagery and Eloquence

gonk gonk gonk

How can I possibly be that dumb. Yes, it was on Page 2... I hadn't realized I had a page 2. Thank you.

hey, it's good! no bug to report! ^_^ heart have a happy new year!
Cimeara

hey, it's good! no bug to report! ^_^ heart have a happy new year!

Thank you, same to you! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces