Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cash Shop item "Formula 1: Love Charm III" is offered in the Cash Shop for 1G. What exactly is this item? What does it do and how is it use? Thank you for answering my questions.

Dangerous Dabbler

Sleeping in the Clouds
The Cash Shop item "Formula 1: Love Charm III" is offered in the Cash Shop for 1G. What exactly is this item? What does it do and how is it use? Thank you for answering my questions.

The Cash Shop formulas tend to use a bunch of the "consolation prizes" from that item in order to make the item. If you have to buy the consolation prizes, you'll end up paying a lot more to try to craft it than just buying the chance item directly.

Beloved Lunatic

Cimeara
Sleeping in the Clouds

The Cash Shop formulas tend to use a bunch of the "consolation prizes" from that item in order to make the item. If you have to buy the consolation prizes, you'll end up paying a lot more to try to craft it than just buying the chance item directly.
Do you know what the best formulas are to buy if you want to make profit?

Dangerous Dabbler

king fae
Cimeara
Sleeping in the Clouds

Sure:
Level 1: Orb Aggregate -> costs about 1100 to make, uses charge orbs from zOMG, sells for 2K to 3K so it's not a whole lot of profit but it's steady. Don't try to make a whole bunch at one go, though, 'cause there's a bug that crops up sometimes if you do and it causes the crafting to fail.

Level 1: Golden Magical Giftbox -> don't bother with this one because they made the Cache easier.

Level 1: Philosopher's Cache -> now easier to craft, you can get by with only spending 10K (formula, fish bait, pancakes, crafting) if you're willing to farm for the rest, or else farm what you like and buy the rest. And it sells for 175K to 250K depending on how many are on the marketplace at any given time. All the best components come from opening this, but it's also got some lame ones so you're taking a chance if you open instead of sell.

Level 1: Alchemist's Case -> harder to craft than the Cache but the same materials, just more of them. This has only formulas in it, not components, but some of the formulas are very rare and expensive, and people have gotten the backwings formulas from it (but don't count on getting one even if you open hundreds of Cases).

Beloved Lunatic

Cimeara
king fae
Cimeara
Sleeping in the Clouds

Sure:
Level 1: Orb Aggregate -> costs about 1100 to make, uses charge orbs from zOMG, sells for 2K to 3K so it's not a whole lot of profit but it's steady. Don't try to make a whole bunch at one go, though, 'cause there's a bug that crops up sometimes if you do and it causes the crafting to fail.

Level 1: Golden Magical Giftbox -> don't bother with this one because they made the Cache easier.

Level 1: Philosopher's Cache -> now easier to craft, you can get by with only spending 10K (formula, fish bait, pancakes, crafting) if you're willing to farm for the rest, or else farm what you like and buy the rest. And it sells for 175K to 250K depending on how many are on the marketplace at any given time. All the best components come from opening this, but it's also got some lame ones so you're taking a chance if you open instead of sell.

Level 1: Alchemist's Case -> harder to craft than the Cache but the same materials, just more of them. This has only formulas in it, not components, but some of the formulas are very rare and expensive, and people have gotten the backwings formulas from it (but don't count on getting one even if you open hundreds of Cases).
Wow that helped answer my question for sure ty =] but now I have more since I haven't tried this b4 lol. Do I need to do more then just buy the formula and items?

Dangerous Dabbler

king fae
Cimeara
king fae
Cimeara
Sleeping in the Clouds

Sure:

Wow that helped answer my question for sure ty =] but now I have more since I haven't tried this b4 lol. Do I need to do more then just buy the formula and items?

If you haven't done it yet, read the "Gaia Alchemy FAQ" at the top of this forum, that will give you a good initial overview. And click the first link in it, to get your free alchemy starter kit, ^_^

Beloved Lunatic

Cimeara
king fae
Cimeara
king fae
Cimeara
Sleeping in the Clouds

Sure:

If you haven't done it yet, read the "Gaia Alchemy FAQ" at the top of this forum, that will give you a good initial overview. And click the first link in it, to get your free alchemy starter kit, ^_^
rofl that be a good start I guess 3nodding
Cimeara

Sure:

Please help me too .. Please. In alchemy shop i try to buy one formula of Philosopher's Cache and one of Alchemist's Case - but when i check what i will need to craft it - WOW - for first one 5 golden magical box and 10 for second sad Is this a joke or ? Because you said for Philosopher's Cache i will need fish bait,pancakes and etc ... why ? is different on my screen

Dangerous Dabbler

Fairy of the Fairies
Cimeara

Sure:

Please help me too .. Please. In alchemy shop i try to buy one formula of Philosopher's Cache and one of Alchemist's Case - but when i check what i will need to craft it - WOW - for first one 5 golden magical box and 10 for second sad Is this a joke or ? Because you said for Philosopher's Cache i will need fish bait,pancakes and etc ... why ? is different on my screen

Don't worry, what you saw is only one of the ways to craft the formulas.

Some formulas have multiple "paths" to crafting it. For those formulas, there are littlel black numbers at the bottom right side of the formula. Click on those and you'll see the other ways to finish the formula that don't involve golden giftboxes.

The "Gaia Alchemy FAQ" thread at the top of the forum has screenshots that show the little numbers and explains them, too.
Cimeara

nope for philosopher cache is only one possible way to craft it (5 golden magical box) and for alchemist case too (10 golden magical box) could you check your options for create it ?

Dangerous Dabbler

Fairy of the Fairies
Cimeara

nope for philosopher cache is only one possible way to craft it (5 golden magical box) and for alchemist case too (10 golden magical box) could you check your options for create it ?

Uh... no. You're wrong. If you're going by what you see when you first click on the formula in The Bifrost, you'll only see the giftbox options. But it also says "One Possible Set of Components:". That's not the only set.

I've crafted dozens of Caches over the past few weeks, including two today and two in progress with formulas actually bought today, so I can tell you there's been no change that turns it back to being only giftboxes.

If you don't trust me enough to buy the formula and see the other options, that's fine. But don't tell me there's "only one possible way" because that's nonsense.
my bad sorry sad

Dangerous Dabbler

Fairy of the Fairies
my bad sorry sad

It's okay. ^_^
Good luck in your alchemy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers