Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Do you like the items the chose?
Do you think the made the crafting said item equal to the alchemy counter part?
Are you mad about "us" (as a whole) made it to the gold amount in the GoFusion Kickstarter?

My Stance:
-The items are I guess a good start for the first batch.

-I really think they could have made the Cyborg Skin alot harder to craft since the way to get the formula is from an alchemist case and the components needed for the formula are quite difficult to get (since I have one and all I needed was the tank camo >.< ) They made the lower level formulas harder to craft, which I dont agree on so they could've done a better job on setting up the charms required to make said item.

-To be honest, I am mad about "us" getting to that gold tier because I feel as though its a certain doom to Alchemy as a whole, the reason why is because they put this up abit before they plan on taking down zOMG for "maintenance" and since a good chunk of the alchemy system needs zOMG, I think they made GoFusion for a way to get rid of zOMG so they dont have to spend money on the servers anymore to "save" more money. Though this is my theory, I could be totally wrong about it.

Edit: The Items Added:
- Crown of the Faceless Ruler (Level 4 formula from the BF)
- Regalinovo (Level 3 or 4 formula from the BF)
- T-1011 Cyborg Endo Skeleton (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case)
- MANga-kun (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case)
- Red Cherry Earrings (Level 2 Formula from the BF)
- Autopsy Scar (Level 4 Formula from the BF)
- Giant Scalpel (Level 3 Formula from the BF)
- Erebus' Moon (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case)
- Lunarian's Blonde Bao (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case)

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
actually the GoFushion kickstart was tainted with the HYYPE incident. Its not like they are releasing the original Alchemy item in the GoFushion just the recolors of it. Well GoFushion could be things other people do in site. Its hard to do Alchemy atm since prices went skyrocket for just the non-cache components. What gaia needs to do is remove the Gold Generators or if they don't want to decrease its grant to like 1k~200k to maintain good economy of the site.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Monsieur Mon
actually the GoFushion kickstart was tainted with the HYYPE incident. Its not like they are releasing the original Alchemy item in the GoFushion just the recolors of it. Well GoFushion could be things other people do in site. Its hard to do Alchemy atm since prices went skyrocket for just the non-cache components. What gaia needs to do is remove the Gold Generators or if they don't want to decrease its grant to like 1k~200k to maintain good economy of the site.

Actually they did add original alchemy items into GoFusion, for example: Crown of the Faceless Ruler (Level 4 formula from the BF), Regalinovo (Level 3 or 4 formula from the BF), T-1011 Cyborg Endo Skeleton (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case), MANga-kun (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case), Red Cherry Earrings (Level 2 Formula from the BF), Autopsy Scar (Level 4 Formula from the BF), Giant Scalpel (Level 3 Formula from the BF), Erebus' Moon (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case), and Lunarian's Blonde Bao (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case),

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
CBB1112
Monsieur Mon

Actually they did add original alchemy items into GoFusion, for example: Crown of the Faceless Ruler (Level 4 formula from the BF), Regalinovo (Level 3 or 4 formula from the BF), T-1011 Cyborg Endo Skeleton (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case), MANga-kun (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case), Red Cherry Earrings (Level 2 Formula from the BF), Autopsy Scar (Level 4 Formula from the BF), Giant Scalpel (Level 3 Formula from the BF), Erebus' Moon (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case), and Lunarian's Blonde Bao (Formula only obtainable from a Alchemist Case),
Ow they did //haven't check the GoFusion lately
... idk what to say at least those items can be obtained easily. Their prices might go down, good for people who wants them for a cheaper price or just do the GoFusion to get them. I personally don't hate they put them in GoFusion with the current economy.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Monsieur Mon
CBB1112
Monsieur Mon

Ow they did //haven't check the GoFusion lately
... idk what to say at least those items can be obtained easily. Their prices might go down, good for people who wants them for a cheaper price or just do the GoFusion to get them. I personally don't hate they put them in GoFusion with the current economy.

I think they'll push the announcement for it today about the items being added. Honestly, it hurts the people who were trying to craft these said items through alchemy when they some if not most of the components for the fomula. For example me, I have all but 1 non cache related component for a T-1011 Cyborg Endo Skeleton, and they made it way too easy in being able to make it in GoFusion, they should've made it more harder since the only way to obtain a formula of it is from Alchemist Cases

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
CBB1112

I think they'll push the announcement for it today about the items being added. Honestly, it hurts the people who were trying to craft these said items through alchemy when they some if not most of the components for the fomula. For example me, I have all but 1 non cache related component for a T-1011 Cyborg Endo Skeleton, and they made it way too easy in being able to make it in GoFusion, they should've made it more harder since the only way to obtain a formula of it is from Alchemist Cases
That sucks hmm well yeah they should have made it harder or like make your spending the same cost to craft it through alchemy and fusion

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Monsieur Mon
CBB1112

That sucks hmm well yeah they should have made it harder or like make your spending the same cost to craft it through alchemy and fusion

Mhmm 50 heart charms for that item like what gonk
Heart Charms are the most common to find

Original Survivor

Eh, I suppose this will make people craft those items with GoFusion rather then Alchemy, those Heart Charms are so easy to come by now. Even Start and Diamond or in the DC.

I hope alchemy doesn't really die, I spent and unholy amount of time with it. sweatdrop

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lei_Trigar
Eh, I suppose this will make people craft those items with GoFusion rather then Alchemy, those Heart Charms are so easy to come by now. Even Start and Diamond or in the DC.

I hope alchemy doesn't really die, I spent and unholy amount of time with it. sweatdrop
User Image

ikr :/ They should release formula for making charms or stuff like that.

User Image

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar

In the survey they had the other day, I decided to fill it out cause I was bored and they asked what I wanted to see more of and I put more alchemy formuals and zOMG weekly updates cry

Original Survivor

CBB1112
Lei_Trigar

In the survey they had the other day, I decided to fill it out cause I was bored and they asked what I wanted to see more of and I put more alchemy formuals and zOMG weekly updates cry

I asked for a Tiger I AM pet and for the zOMG! kill badges to be converted into Achievements.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
CBB1112
Lei_Trigar

I asked for a Tiger I AM pet and for the zOMG! kill badges to be converted into Achievements.

Yeah they should still definitely convert the zOMG kill badges to achievements, it'll add more for the collectors whee

P.S. You dont have all of the zOMG badges, you're missing 4 badges emo

Original Survivor

CBB1112
Lei_Trigar
CBB1112
Lei_Trigar

Yeah they should still definitely convert the zOMG kill badges to achievements, it'll add more for the collectors whee

Yeah I'm aware, I have all the kill ones, those others.. I didn't get in time before the stuff broke.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
CBB1112
Lei_Trigar
CBB1112
Lei_Trigar

Yeah I'm aware, I have all the kill ones, those others.. I didn't get in time before the stuff broke.

I know emo

*pat pat*

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Weren't like 15 Trillion of the gold dumped into the kickstart bought with the CS glitch?

I think it's "lame" (for a lack of better word) for them to accept that gold.

Otherwise, they wouldn't have reached the Alchemy tier in that GoFusion kickstart.

Anyway, I stated in the alchemy guild, it is just a matter of time, before large backwings can be crafted by GoFusion charms. One day... We are gonna think back and go "wow, this Piggy girl's super pessimistic view finally came true" @___@

I'm also pretty sure I donated 0 to the GoFusion kickstart for this reason.

If Gaia ever decides to stab alchemists in the back by allowing historically-Alchemy-only items *coughbackwings* to be crafted by GoFusion, and Gaians complain, then all Gaia has to do is point the finger and say "Hey, it's you guys who reached the kickstart goal, blame your fellow Gaias".

Pretty sure that's their tactic all along.

Just like their lame gold sinks that don't sink any gold, because people are buying GC to get enough gold for those achievements. And don't forget the gold gens.

...Sorry I have so much to say coming back from China after a long Gaia hiatus - -;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff