Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raimyah's Partner

High-functioning Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dragon Master 50
I've been having incredible difficulty finding alchemy items. Things such as ink, chalk, fabric swatches, etc;

I normally check Dumster Dive, or pray to find it in Daily Rewards... which both are to no use due to finding donated items, clothing, fish, fish bait, or other unneeded things. Even gold which I really don't need any more of. 4m is way too much right now sweatdrop (I prefer to buy gold shop items)

Is there any way to find (and possibly farm for) alchemy items? I'm still level 1 and it's really hard to get anywhere right now.

And perhaps a list of alchemy ingredients from zOMG and who drops them. That would be helpful too since I'm trying to get lower level rings for non-dms farming.

Thank You! heart

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
DragonLovers94
Milky Mint's What Makes What? Component Guide will help you find where every non-equipable Alchemy components are.

For the things you listed: inks are made from 50x bugs of that color, and you can get bugs from Towns. Chalk and fabric swatches are only from Daily Chance and [Lite] aquarium fish drops, so those are rarer since they are completely dependent on RNG.

If you want to level up Alchemy, good level 1 formulas to make are Philosopher's Caches, Alchemist's Cases, and Orb Aggregates. The components from all of those are found in Towns, Fishing, and low level zOMG areas (as in the Gnome Garden). Philosopher's Caches and Alchemist's Cases have a low crafting success rate, but since you're not concerned about gold, it shouldn't be a problem. The crafting cost isn't that high anyway.

Golden Demon

DragonLovers94
I've been having incredible difficulty finding alchemy items. Things such as ink, chalk, fabric swatches, etc;

I normally check Dumster Dive, or pray to find it in Daily Rewards... which both are to no use due to finding donated items, clothing, fish, fish bait, or other unneeded things. Even gold which I really don't need any more of. 4m is way too much right now sweatdrop (I prefer to buy gold shop items)

Is there any way to find (and possibly farm for) alchemy items? I'm still level 1 and it's really hard to get anywhere right now.

And perhaps a list of alchemy ingredients from zOMG and who drops them. That would be helpful too since I'm trying to get lower level rings for non-dms farming.

Thank You! heart
nope not really besides what yami said
but ill send you a donation for a new start smile

also as for you saying the 4mil is all you will need
that is a decent amount but i suggest always making more gold alchemy is created as a gold sink so you will lose alot of it eventually not saying you cant make more off alchemy but its bound to happen at later levels

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
this thread can help you level up in alchemy.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/item-alchemy-services/checkmate-s-level-up-project-pro-12-closed/t.87178747_1/

Loyal Girl

CarumSarene

Thank You! heart

I have some chalk and fabric swatches for you to trade. Let me know if you are interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff