• Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
Sinfulcraft
IIwizardeigesII
No problem. ^^
I really hope you can get that formula!

Thank you emotion_kirakira

Would you happen to know if its floating around quite a bit? the formula I mean among serious alchemists that plow through a ton of cases and caches like constipated trillionare and worlds_suckiest_vendor? lol funny usernames lol but yeah,them emotion_kirakira

Loyal Sweetheart

IIwizardeigesII
I actually don't know. Dx
Sadly I don't talk much with other alchemists. I will be opening my own cases and caches as i start to make more of them, so if I ever happen to get that formula, I'll let you know.
Other than that, I'll take a look around some other threads and see if anyone has posted anything about one.

Moonlight Lover

12,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
Sinfulcraft
IIwizardeigesII
I actually don't know. Dx
Sadly I don't talk much with other alchemists. I will be opening my own cases and caches as i start to make more of them, so if I ever happen to get that formula, I'll let you know.
Other than that, I'll take a look around some other threads and see if anyone has posted anything about one.

Thank you so much emotion_kirakira you have been alot of help and it is greatly appreciated emotion_kirakira I've been lurking the alchemy forums but I never have luck finding anything I'm looking for emotion_facepalm
I've already started getting faustine bottles,only have enough for 5 at the moment but the next 10 should take a couple weeks to get...hopefully gonk or months emotion_puke

Anyways,thank you for your help emotion_kirakira

Loyal Sweetheart

IIwizardeigesII
Again, no problem. Glad i could help out.
I also looked and did find a user who was selling one last month. There is a chance she may still have it. Her username is: Bobannan
You could PM her and ask if she still has her Faust's formula

Moonlight Lover

12,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Survivor 150
Sinfulcraft
IIwizardeigesII
Again, no problem. Glad i could help out.
I also looked and did find a user who was selling one last month. There is a chance she may still have it. Her username is: Bobannan
You could PM her and ask if she still has her Faust's formula

Thank you once again emotion_kirakira

I just PM'd her emotion_c8 I hope she still has it gonk

Loyal Sweetheart

IIwizardeigesII
>.< I hope she does too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash