Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Otaku

15,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
I'm really getting ******** sick of this. I keep failing at a high chance formula on my level. I don't have the funds like most people to waste so this isnt fair. Its not supposed to fail 4 times god damn it!
Does my account have a bug or something?

CIoud Nine's Husband

Winged Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
BrokenHeartedKairi
I'm really getting ******** sick of this. I keep failing at a high chance formula on my level. I don't have the funds like most people to waste so this isnt fair. Its not supposed to fail 4 times god damn it!
Are you losing gold when it fails? I know sometimes if you try to craft a formula too fast after a fail you'll get a "ghost fail" and you don't actually loose any gold for it.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
CrazedDragon-aka-JJ
BrokenHeartedKairi
Are you losing gold when it fails? I know sometimes if you try to craft a formula too fast after a fail you'll get a "ghost fail" and you don't actually loose any gold for it.

These "ghost fails" are simply alchemy's equivalent of "you're posting too fast".

Kawaii Otaku

15,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
CrazedDragon-aka-JJ
BrokenHeartedKairi

No it's not that type of glitch. I know what you are talking about that happens when you try to constantly craft the same formula, but I do see my gold count drop at every attempt so it isn't that. I guess I am just unlucky. It's kinda frustrating how some people manage to complete a high chance formula in one try and never seem to fail.

CIoud Nine's Husband

Winged Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
BrokenHeartedKairi
CrazedDragon-aka-JJ
BrokenHeartedKairi

No it's not that type of glitch. I know what you are talking about that happens when you try to constantly craft the same formula, but I do see my gold count drop at every attempt so it isn't that. I guess I am just unlucky. It's kinda frustrating how some people manage to complete a high chance formula in one try and never seem to fail.
I don't know what to say other than bad luck. I've never had that problem, then again, I rarely fail more than five times on very low success rate at the same level while a friend of mine fails like 30 times trying to craft 1 thing.

Kawaii Otaku

15,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
CrazedDragon-aka-JJ
BrokenHeartedKairi
CrazedDragon-aka-JJ
BrokenHeartedKairi

I don't know what to say other than bad luck. I've never had that problem, then again, I rarely fail more than five times on very low success rate at the same level while a friend of mine fails like 30 times trying to craft 1 thing.

You are certainly lucky then. I guess it varies from person to person. I don't bother with very low formulas anymore not since the last time failing 11 times until I got it.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
BrokenHeartedKairi

Try this ... it's helped me A LOT, all along the way, even with low chance formulas wink . It might not work the first time at lower chance, but I KNOW it does shorten times trying to craft wink .

Take the formula and all the components and through your organizer bring them all to the very top left of your inventory, together, in order. It cuts down on any conflicts in case gaia's system has to do any hunting/searching through your inventory, ESPECIALLY if you have a LOT of "stuff". Once everything is there and saved, go do something else for a few minutes to give gaia's system a chance to record the new configuration of your inventory. THEN go into alchemy and try to craft it. If unsuccessful, do NOT try again right away. Exit alchemy, hop around a little, then come back to it and try again.

It has already worked for others, so I hope it works for you too if you so choose to try it wink .

Kawaii Otaku

15,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
rainbowlady1
BrokenHeartedKairi

Try this ... it's helped me A LOT, all along the way, even with low chance formulas wink . It might not work the first time at lower chance, but I KNOW it does shorten times trying to craft wink .

Take the formula and all the components and through your organizer bring them all to the very top left of your inventory, together, in order. It cuts down on any conflicts in case gaia's system has to do any hunting/searching through your inventory, ESPECIALLY if you have a LOT of "stuff". Once everything is there and saved, go do something else for a few minutes to give gaia's system a chance to record the new configuration of your inventory. THEN go into alchemy and try to craft it. If unsuccessful, do NOT try again right away. Exit alchemy, hop around a little, then come back to it and try again.

It has already worked for others, so I hope it works for you too if you so choose to try it wink .

Thanks for the tip it has certainly been proven quite useful so far!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff