32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Dangerous Dabbler

Rido Kuran
wtf

Which was it?

If it was Orb Aggregate, other people have talked about a bug where you can't craft it over and over again, even if you have the orbs and gold. Something isn't clearing between craftings, unless you go off to other screens and do other things in between. I don't know if anyone's officially submitted a bug-report but you should certainly do that if it's some other formula having the same problem.

If it wasn't a case of trying to craft over-and-over, then it's still a bug and you should report that, too.

7,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Cimeara
Rido Kuran
wtf

Which was it?

If it was Orb Aggregate, other people have talked about a bug where you can't craft it over and over again, even if you have the orbs and gold. Something isn't clearing between craftings, unless you go off to other screens and do other things in between. I don't know if anyone's officially submitted a bug-report but you should certainly do that if it's some other formula having the same problem.

If it wasn't a case of trying to craft over-and-over, then it's still a bug and you should report that, too.

I was crafting like 20 formulas in a row, but it wasn't that one
That's really odd. o_o

7,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
brintage
That's really odd. o_o

I know gonk gonk

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Harsh. I've heard of recipes doing that sometimes. I guess statistically it's possible but it's probably a bug or something. I'd definitely hold off on that one until you get word on what's up with that.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Are you getting the "it blew up in your face" graphic with Nicolae and Cresento getting a face full of soot? Or is it just a quick bit of text? If it's the latter, it's definitely a glitch. For example, that happens if the formula tries to use a component that's Soulbound, so you'd want to rearrange your inventory so that any Soulbound versions of the needed components aren't going to be the first the formula comes across.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff