Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Otaku

22,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
So...I'm trying to make White Tigerskin Loincloth. I got most of the other components for it, except the Fabric Swatches. I go to the marketplace to see how much people are selling it. No way in wonderland am I paying for just a small component. ; n ;

I'll be willing to buy some off of some people for a reasonable price. c: I will haggle.

I also accept donated Swatches ~ <3 (I will love you long time~ c wink
I'm trying to do the same thing - its damn near impossible gonk

Beloved Otaku

22,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
SatansDirtyWife

Well, at least at the marketplace the prices went down from around 100k to around 60 or 70k.
c:
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife

Well, at least at the marketplace the prices went down from around 100k to around 60 or 70k.
c:

Yeah I think I bought all those at that price. I finally made the loin cloth sweatdrop

Beloved Otaku

22,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife

c:

Yeah I think I bought all those at that price. I finally made the loin cloth sweatdrop

Cool. I think I'm going to do the same thing in a little while. emotion_c8
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife

c:

wink no one else has helped me or sent me replies about components I need. If you want to, tell me what items you need and we can maybe share/swap some wink

Beloved Otaku

22,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife

c:

wink no one else has helped me or sent me replies about components I need. If you want to, tell me what items you need and we can maybe share/swap some wink

Your the very first person that sent me replies about components that I need. That seems like a fair way to help each other out, I'm in! emotion_kirakira

The only thing I need is 9 fabric swatches. I also have few alchemy components on one of my accounts. c:
Suki-Senpai

Okay well again, I used mine (I had to buy them gonk ) but if I get any more I will share/swap them with you.

This is what I have ATM:
User Image

Beloved Otaku

22,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai

Okay well again, I used mine (I had to buy them gonk ) but if I get any more I will share/swap them with you.

This is what I have ATM:
User Image

Alright. And If you need any help with getting any formulas, I'll share/swap the components with you, too. c:

Btw: I have an extra Formula for the four Christmas components. c: I could send it over to you, if you'd like.
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai

This is what I have ATM:
User Image

Alright. And If you need any help with getting any formulas, I'll share/swap the components with you, too. c:

Btw: I have an extra Formula for the four Christmas components. c: I could send it over to you, if you'd like.

Thanks and yes please wink I have a spare Suspicious Package formula if you want it.

Beloved Otaku

22,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai

This is what I have ATM:
User Image

Thanks and yes please wink I have a spare Suspicious Package formula if you want it.

I'll gift it right over and I'd like that for my next mission to complete. :3
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai

This is what I have ATM:
User Image

Thanks again!

Beloved Otaku

22,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai
SatansDirtyWife
Suki-Senpai

This is what I have ATM:
User Image

Thanks again!

Any time! emotion_c8

Mage

Suki-Senpai

may I ask what the formula is called? sweatdrop

Beloved Otaku

22,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
Karumika