Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
so i just got an Eggshell in daily chance,and i'm wondering......WHAT IN THE WORLD DO I USE IT FOR??????????????????????? please give me an awnser or ask US what YOURS GOES WITH!!!!!I may have one more to ask but i'll have to find it again.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
(Ah. She wants to know what formulas a certain component is used in. I'll link her to the Guide for that.)
(Darn, the guide's not on Page 1. Let's see...Ah! The Alchemy Guide and Information Database is!
I'll be able to find a link to the component guide there.)

Er-hem!
According to this helpful guide, Eggshells are used to craft the White Lizardman, the Albus Egg or Atrum Egg, Stage Makeup, and the Winter Dancer.

Familiar Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
Platonix
(Ah. She wants to know what formulas a certain component is used in. I'll link her to the Guide for that.)
(Darn, the guide's not on Page 1. Let's see...Ah! The Alchemy Guide and Information Database is!

Er-hem!
According to this helpful guide, Eggshells are used to craft the White Lizardman, the Albus Egg or Atrum Egg, Stage Makeup, and the Winter Dancer.

thank you!

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
wolfy and monica
so i just got an Eggshell in daily chance,and i'm wondering......WHAT IN THE WORLD DO I USE IT FOR??????????????????????? please give me an awnser or ask US what YOURS GOES WITH!!!!!I may have one more to ask but i'll have to find it again.

lv 5 albus egg

lv5 atrium egg

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Platonix

Er-hem!

Yes, I'm trying to keep the Database on the first page, though I might need a bigger font or something for more people to notice it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff