Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover

I barely started, i'm still on level 1 and im looking for some easier formulas to gain some xp with 4laugh help??

Feral Datemate

I'm progressing with angel imp potions.
You buy the normal potions at skin tyte, and regarding the cherub feathers, you get them in Garnet philosopher caches.
it'll be easier if you buy big bundles of philosopher caches, or if you snatch some through dumpster dive! (since those are thrown there regulary for some reason)

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I've been in gaia for seven years and I didn't bother with alchemy because of how expensive the ingredients are...but I am considering how to get back to it. Until now, I'm still a long way to level one. Should I go or not? If ever I do, any suggestions on which formulas are easier to start with?

Invisible Alchemist

11,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
excuse u
I barely started, i'm still on level 1 and im looking for some easier formulas to gain some xp with 4laugh help??

middlechild274
I've been in gaia for seven years and I didn't bother with alchemy because of how expensive the ingredients are...but I am considering how to get back to it. Until now, I'm still a long way to level one. Should I go or not? If ever I do, any suggestions on which formulas are easier to start with?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/nothin-but-cache-formulas-that-only-use-cache-components/t.93734813/

Those are the easiest formulas to make, they only require cache ingredients, which are pretty easy to get for free. I recommend looking ahead to figure out what low-level components you'll need to make the highest ones.

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Kelna
excuse u

middlechild274

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/nothin-but-cache-formulas-that-only-use-cache-components/t.93734813/

Those are the easiest formulas to make, they only require cache ingredients, which are pretty easy to get for free. I recommend looking ahead to figure out what low-level components you'll need to make the highest ones.

Okay. Thanks! heart

5,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Signature Look 250
middlechild274

it prataty ez u buyn 4000 cachs n opnem all; thanyu makin evryting to make darkkmeatter

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
excuse u

I'll send you a formula and most of the components, just add Sugar Flakes from the BiFrost for cheap and your ready to craft. I got them free from my Enki Catches.

Lover

Larkadroid
excuse u

I'll send you a formula and most of the components, just add Sugar Flakes from the BiFrost for cheap and your ready to craft. I got them free from my Enki Catches.

thank you!

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
excuse u
Larkadroid
excuse u

thank you!

I can send you Formula 1: Silver Bullet Helm and/or Formula 1: Gold Bullet Helm plus the components needed to craft three of them. Do you want them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff