13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mastermind_BTG
Kinky Pixie Stick
Mastermind_BTG
Kinky Pixie Stick
You have inspired me to craft Lucifer's or Michael's wings, which ever I get the formula for first. If you can do it then so can I! 3nodding
good luck its really hard getting the formula's ive opened 22 cases myself trying to get the fallen XD

Hopefully having two wings I'm willing to go for will help my odds rofl
lol oh i see its cause i have one awesome wing XD

By two wings I was referring to Michael's and Lucifer's. I don't care which formula I get first so I probably have better odds of getting one I like.

Golden Demon

Kinky Pixie Stick
Mastermind_BTG
Kinky Pixie Stick
Mastermind_BTG
Kinky Pixie Stick
You have inspired me to craft Lucifer's or Michael's wings, which ever I get the formula for first. If you can do it then so can I! 3nodding
good luck its really hard getting the formula's ive opened 22 cases myself trying to get the fallen XD

Hopefully having two wings I'm willing to go for will help my odds rofl
lol oh i see its cause i have one awesome wing XD

By two wings I was referring to Michael's and Lucifer's. I don't care which formula I get first so I probably have better odds of getting one I like.
well with only needing one i have more things to sell or trade for the one i want and from what i see fallen is the one pulled the most

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Kinky Pixie Stick

Yay! heart
Go for it!

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
i have a question. Is the backwing formula guide going to be remade and updated due to trillionaire being ban? if he can not get the accounts back? to show people what has been updated? cause ive noticed its not fully complete due to you not having crafted these wings till after the fact it happened. as well do you know if someone has taken a pic of the fallen quest info for formula 2 Due to formula 4 Quattro as i would love to have that added to my quest tread. XD

What do you need a picture of? I might be able to help.
And i pmed a mod about it and we dont know for sure that he is still perma banned, but we can only hope at this point. sweatdrop

Golden Demon

worlds suckiest vendor
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
i have a question. Is the backwing formula guide going to be remade and updated due to trillionaire being ban? if he can not get the accounts back? to show people what has been updated? cause ive noticed its not fully complete due to you not having crafted these wings till after the fact it happened. as well do you know if someone has taken a pic of the fallen quest info for formula 2 Due to formula 4 Quattro as i would love to have that added to my quest tread. XD

What do you need a picture of? I might be able to help.
And i pmed a mod about it and we dont know for sure that he is still perma banned, but we can only hope at this point. sweatdrop
well for the formula's 2-4 for the fallen quest they didnt have a pic of the actual formula they had 1 and 5+ but not 2,3, and 4. I was hoping someone had it if not i will take a pic myself once i get it. but it would be nice to make a complete collection of pics for my quest thread. :p im sure you understand XD i mean i always update it to look nicer XD but that is the one that i cant get with out help or the fomula itself XD

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
worlds suckiest vendor
Kinky Pixie Stick

Yay! heart
Go for it!

I will!
I'm still a level three though so I have a loooonnnggggg way to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff