Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Alchemist
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
might i ask as im going to do the fallen quest myself how the rubyback lion was aquired was it purchased or was it collected? do you know

*edited* oh and congrats i cant wait to get the lucifer wings myself XD im so far away still crafting cases slowly x.x

For most of them we have bought 1000 of the required boldurs to make the large fish needed. It's generally the fastest way to do it, unless you can get lucky and find one for sale/trade. Or you could always try fishing xp
yeah i was planing on fishing in bassken and in durem to do it cause im cheap lol but i was also thinking of trading the large fish from bassken for the medium fish in durem as they are around the same price while i fish in durem but that place is rediculous.
btw might i ask what is wrong with your main?

Not completely sure, My 3 main accounts, along with my wife's(comtesse) were banned back around Halloween. We both filed tickets/PM admins, my wife eventually got a response to her ticket, stating she had been banned for sexually explicit material. She of course asked what exactly she did, never got a response and had her ticket closed, haha. I never got a response to my ticket, finally after talking to an admin I was given the same vague reason that my wife had gotten on her ticket.

So, my best guess is that they are viewing our accounts as being owned by one person. My wife said something inappropriate somewhere and since all our accounts share the same IP, have IP verification, they were all banned. Our mules without IP verification were fine, I have been warned for sever different things in the past were my wife never has. Hell, she even got gold once from gaia for being an outstanding gaian and helping out an admin. So I could see them counting my warnings as her warnings too. Once again it's all speculation going off of what I know and can assume, and since gaia has pretty much told me nothing it's my best guess.

So at this point we're just waiting for Zero Omega to look into it. At least we avoided spending all that gold on the last level of Devilish dramallama Sorry Suckiest ninja

Golden Demon

Constipated Alchemist
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Alchemist
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
might i ask as im going to do the fallen quest myself how the rubyback lion was aquired was it purchased or was it collected? do you know

*edited* oh and congrats i cant wait to get the lucifer wings myself XD im so far away still crafting cases slowly x.x

For most of them we have bought 1000 of the required boldurs to make the large fish needed. It's generally the fastest way to do it, unless you can get lucky and find one for sale/trade. Or you could always try fishing xp
yeah i was planing on fishing in bassken and in durem to do it cause im cheap lol but i was also thinking of trading the large fish from bassken for the medium fish in durem as they are around the same price while i fish in durem but that place is rediculous.

Not completely sure, My 3 main accounts, along with my wife's(comtesse) were banned back around Halloween. We both filed tickets/PM admins, my wife eventually got a response to her ticket, stating she had been banned for sexually explicit material. She of course asked what exactly she did, never got a response and had her ticket closed, haha. I never got a response to my ticket, finally after talking to an admin I was given the same vague reason that my wife had gotten on her ticket.

So, my best guess is that they are viewing our accounts as being owned by one person. My wife said something inappropriate somewhere and since all our accounts share the same IP, have IP verification, they were all banned. Our mules without IP verification were fine, I have been warned for sever different things in the past were my wife never has. Hell, she even got gold once from gaia for being an outstanding gaian and helping out an admin. So I could see them counting my warnings as her warnings too. Once again it's all speculation going off of what I know and can assume, and since gaia has pretty much told me nothing it's my best guess.

So at this point we're just waiting for Zero Omega to look into it. At least we avoided spending all that gold on the last level of Devilish dramallama Sorry Suckiest ninja
oh wow that blows x.x i hope things work out for you two x.x
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Alchemist
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Alchemist
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor

Thanks, can't say I've missed working on quest though. Stuff is too much work xp

Golden Demon

Constipated Alchemist
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Alchemist
Mastermind_BTG
Constipated Alchemist

Thanks, can't say I've missed working on quest though. Stuff is too much work xp
i know what you mean im doing alot for it like making a grey body dye i have all the black inks and only 88 white inks and i still dont even have the formula itself i am crafting cases to get it im only at 12/100 that imm making then opeing all at once x.x im going to take like a year to make this quest x.x

Devoted Alchemist

19,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Megathread 100
Congrats! and bummer about your accounts but at least you got an answer on why you got banned my daughter has been waiting since before halloween.

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Thanks everybody! heart
Now if we could just get CT and CM back in the game to help me finish angelic!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Congrats on finishing it. have a pat on the back *pat*

out of all the demonic wings i think the red ones look the best.

Lucky Angel

Congrazzles you guys! Thanks for being the bravest lot to tackle more than one quest.
Props to you all! Miss you CT and Tesse! gonk

Golden Demon

worlds suckiest vendor

besides me saying congratz again, i have a question that will sound noobish. im only a lvl 3 alchemist on a quest for the lucifer wings but im going to have a hard time lvling up x.x

my question is if you need any lvl 2-3 formula's crafted sence you wont be getting the xp would you allow me to craft them i would be able to pay the crafting cost if its not much and i would send you a trade for it straight away(if your not already helping people out doing this obviously XD ) thanks for your time and i wont be hurt if the answer is no XD but i would love for you to check my thread and <3 it, it's ofcourse a quest thread being a noobing XD
~~~Lucifer's Wings quest thread~~~

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor

besides me saying congratz again, i have a question that will sound noobish. im only a lvl 3 alchemist on a quest for the lucifer wings but im going to have a hard time lvling up x.x

my question is if you need any lvl 2-3 formula's crafted sence you wont be getting the xp would you allow me to craft them i would be able to pay the crafting cost if its not much and i would send you a trade for it straight away(if your not already helping people out doing this obviously XD ) thanks for your time and i wont be hurt if the answer is no XD but i would love for you to check my thread and <3 it, it's ofcourse a quest thread being a noobing XD

If i need anything to be crafted i will send it your way!
And when u level up try to take your time so you dont spend a bunch of gold trying to level yourself up so fast.

Golden Demon

worlds suckiest vendor
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor

If i need anything to be crafted i will send it your way!
And when u level up try to take your time so you dont spend a bunch of gold trying to level yourself up so fast.
thank you ^^ and that was the plan im tryign to get the fallen quest right now by making 100 cases then opening them all once i get that i will lvl myself up making the stuff i need for the lvls as i work my way up on the quest getting the xp for it while i lvl up. you know no need to waist all that good xp that im going to be getting right XD plus i have some people collecting things to help lvl me up while i do it XD ive done 4 lvl 2 formula's while doing this quest XD

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
was wondering why gold caches went extra retarded in the last few days.

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Chogori

Actually I have only bought 2 in the mp in the past 4days.
Someone else is buying them up like crazy. D:

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
worlds suckiest vendor
Chogori

Actually I have only bought 2 in the mp in the past 4days.
Someone else is buying them up like crazy. D:
Amethyst Caches jumped up a surprising amount recently, too. I saw that and thought "SOMEone's crafting something..."

Ruthless Reveler

You know, I had stopped following who was questing what for awhile and just recently got back into it. I was tekteking and complaining to myself that the Final red wings weren't there yet.

And then I find this topic and realized it was made barely a week ago. XD

Congrats folks, you're real troopers. They really are the nicest of all the final bat wings. I think Gaia Staff was trying to sabotage you guys. >o> /crazyconspiracy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff