Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret, Constipated Trillionaire, and I have finally finished the Devilish Quest!

User Image

User Image

User Image

-Took us some time to get this one finished, and I had to finish the last level almost completely by myself gonk Comtesse and Ninja have been having issues with their accounts, and unfortunately one of the accounts effected was the one we used to store components/caches on for the quest. So I had to start the last level over again once we had gotten at least half the components needed for it.

-I'm now over half of the way finished on the Wing Mastery Achievement, just need to complete Angelic and Fallen. As a group have completed 5 out of the 6 quest(crafted fallen on teases account, why I have to do Fallen again for the achievement).

-We want to thank everyone that has helped through supplying cache components, exchanging caches for components, and everything else. emotion_kirakira
emotion_awesome

Newbie Member

Dangerous Dabbler

worlds suckiest vendor
ComtesseNicoleDeLancret, Constipated Trillionaire, and I have finally finished the Devilish Quest!

Congratulations!!! the last of the (current) backwings!

And in a year or so, I'll be ready to finish mine. blaugh

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Congrats! cool

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
worlds suckiest vendor

congrats guys I hope ya get that achievement ya want
suckiest bro :3

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

Hooray!

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright
Congrats, I'm not usually super into red but those have to be my favorite final version of the non feathered wings. =3

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Wonderful job, guys! biggrin
Good luck achieving the Wings Mastery! :3

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

These would have to be my favourite pair of large wings. The red just looks so striking and, well, cool. I've actually found that I generally preferred the mediums, but the large Devilish are awesome.

Congratulations on getting them done! biggrin

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Golden Demon

worlds suckiest vendor
might i ask as im going to do the fallen quest myself how the rubyback lion was aquired was it purchased or was it collected? do you know

*edited* oh and congrats i cant wait to get the lucifer wings myself XD im so far away still crafting cases slowly x.x
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
might i ask as im going to do the fallen quest myself how the rubyback lion was aquired was it purchased or was it collected? do you know

*edited* oh and congrats i cant wait to get the lucifer wings myself XD im so far away still crafting cases slowly x.x

For most of them we have bought 1000 of the required boldurs to make the large fish needed. It's generally the fastest way to do it, unless you can get lucky and find one for sale/trade. Or you could always try fishing xp

Golden Demon

Constipated Alchemist
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor

For most of them we have bought 1000 of the required boldurs to make the large fish needed. It's generally the fastest way to do it, unless you can get lucky and find one for sale/trade. Or you could always try fishing xp
yeah i was planing on fishing in bassken and in durem to do it cause im cheap lol but i was also thinking of trading the large fish from bassken for the medium fish in durem as they are around the same price while i fish in durem but that place is rediculous.
btw might i ask what is wrong with your main?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff