Lemme ghost them emotion_dowant

And Congratz! ;o
Constipated Trillionaire
lllllllllBARCODElllllllll
Constipated Trillionaire
emotion_brofist

emotion_brofist

Expect you to be finished with your soon! emotion_awesome

Idk, i'll prolly stop at medium and try to look for either a celestial or angelic quest. dramallama
Constipated Trillionaire
Constipated Trillionaire
emotion_brofist

emotion_brofist

Expect you to be finished with your soon! emotion_awesome

Idk, i'll prolly stop at medium and try to look for either a celestial or angelic quest. dramallama

Someone needs to get to medium on risen someday! stare lol
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Yay! Okay, celebration time is over. *Cracks whip* Now get to work on them Angelics or the Celestial so we can play with the fullsize feathered versions in the vend too! 4laugh

Angelic is next on the list slave driver! xp
Good boy. And for completing the Demonic wings, tonight you will get two stale bread crumbs instead of just one for dinner.
Dr Derange
Constipated Trillionaire

And Congratz! ;o

lol, wings won't be leaving these three accounts! xp

Thanks!
Constipated Trillionaire

Well someone decided to sell the wings instead of waiting for the caches to be fixed. :'(
If i happen to get my hands on the wings then i'll try continuing working on those.

No Results Found's Significant Otter

Constipated Trillionaire
Dr Derange
Constipated Trillionaire

And Congratz! ;o

Thanks!

LOL I have a question what major big items did you need or can you send me a screen shot of the formula ;o :]
O8
Those look amazing!
Congratulations!!

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Congrats guys! Really and truly! I mean, wow! I clap for your hard work and patience! Now if took you guys months to do them...it should take a 'regular' user..oh...say a few years to finish it. xd Well, maybe not since the components are easier to get now.... Huh...then maybe half a year. xp

Still though, congrads everyone! Thanks for listing them too---and for creating that other thread listing the components/ingredients needed for the wings/quests too! Very appreciative of all of the info you and the others shared! emotion_bigheart
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Yay! Okay, celebration time is over. *Cracks whip* Now get to work on them Angelics or the Celestial so we can play with the fullsize feathered versions in the vend too! 4laugh

Angelic is next on the list slave driver! xp
Good boy. And for completing the Demonic wings, tonight you will get two stale bread crumbs instead of just one for dinner.

Tonight I feast like a king! emotion_awesome
Dr Derange
Constipated Trillionaire
Dr Derange
Constipated Trillionaire

And Congratz! ;o

Thanks!

LOL I have a question what major big items did you need or can you send me a screen shot of the formula ;o :]

Check out this thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-updated-celestial-risen/t.77755549/
Constipated Trillionaire

Well someone decided to sell the wings instead of waiting for the caches to be fixed. :'(
If i happen to get my hands on the wings then i'll try continuing working on those.

What ya gonna do? xp

emotion_awesome
kitty868theonly
Congrats guys! Really and truly! I mean, wow! I clap for your hard work and patience! Now if took you guys months to do them...it should take a 'regular' user..oh...say a few years to finish it. xd Well, maybe not since the components are easier to get now.... Huh...then maybe half a year. xp

Still though, congrads everyone! Thanks for listing them too---and for creating that other thread listing the components/ingredients needed for the wings/quests too! Very appreciative of all of the info you and the others shared! emotion_bigheart

Thank you!

Glad to be able to help! Main reason I wanted to finish them was so they could be put up in the market so everyone could see them/tektek them! biggrin
Constipated Trillionaire

What ya gonna do? xp

emotion_awesome

Idk emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items