Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess-Orphelia
Constipated Trillionaire
Princess-Orphelia
Constipated Trillionaire
Princess-Orphelia
Level 8 is so damn hard. sweatdrop I'm stuck with half finished formula's.. gonk

Leveling up?

Yeah, I'm about half way through level 8. But to get there, I've had to craft level 7 stuff. Because I can't find, or purchase any of the level 8 things that I need. So it's taking ages.
I'm basically stuck. 3nodding

Easiest are void sprite, copper two pence, triple candy horns, space meow. Though getting all the formulas/components can be hard.

I can't seem to get any of the copper two pence. or the triple candy horns. I keep checking the Mp, but sadly, none available. sweatdrop

The one that I've been using the most is the level 7 Onyx princess gown, it's the one you can finish the quickest. But can also be pricey. 3nodding

Yeah, formulas are usually the hardest thing to find for the easier ones.

Hermes moons are pretty easy level 7s, just take a hermes moon and a comet tail.

Romantic Genius

Constipated Trillionaire

Hermes moons are pretty easy level 7s, just take a hermes moon and a comet tail.

I think last night when I was looking through the list, and found the Hermes moon. I couldn't at the time find a formula to buy. But I'll check again. Tell me, it goes up to level 10 right? What happens once people finish level 10, where to next?
Princess-Orphelia
Constipated Trillionaire

I think last night when I was looking through the list, and found the Hermes moon. I couldn't at the time find a formula to buy. But I'll check again. Tell me, it goes up to level 10 right? What happens once people finish level 10, where to next?

Just get a message saying you've reached the current maximum.

Romantic Genius

Constipated Trillionaire
Princess-Orphelia
Constipated Trillionaire

And that's it? I was expecting some kind of fireworks display or balloons or some kind of huge party bash with a reward of a millions of gold, for all that we lost. rofl
Princess-Orphelia
Constipated Trillionaire
Princess-Orphelia
Constipated Trillionaire

And that's it? I was expecting some kind of fireworks display or balloons or some kind of huge party bash with a reward of a millions of gold, for all that we lost. rofl

That's what the crown of the nearly impossible to craft thrice great formula is for when you make it to 10! xp

Romantic Genius

Constipated Trillionaire

That's what the crown of the nearly impossible to craft thrice great formula is for when you make it to 10! xp

I haven't actually checked what level 10 formula's there are. So there's a crown? Too bad we don't get a formula for the Angelic Halo. Be back soon, gotta have lunch. whee
Princess-Orphelia
Constipated Trillionaire

I haven't actually checked what level 10 formula's there are. So there's a crown? Too bad we don't get a formula for the Angelic Halo. Be back soon, gotta have lunch. whee

A lot of the cool stuff is level 10 emotion_awesome

Alright.

Romantic Genius

Constipated Trillionaire
Princess-Orphelia
Constipated Trillionaire

A lot of the cool stuff is level 10 emotion_awesome

Alright.

Yay, I can't wait, to see them and hopefully they'd be much easier than level 8,, sweatdrop

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wow congratulations!

3,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Congrats emotion_jawdrop
Thanks guys! biggrin

Delo cold flamez
du hello everyybbooodddyyyyy burning_eyes

Yes? ninja

Fashionable Conversationalist

19,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
I have a question. I see you have the 2nd pair of wings from the fallen quest. Are you gonna try to make all of the wings? BTW how far are you on the current one your on?

Nuclear Disaster

all of your absurd wealth gives me a nosebleed cat_sweatdrop
Anyhow cheers for winning gaia i think cat_xd

Nuclear Disaster

thanks for the tip; Avi is nice~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items