Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Those recipe pictures don't really tell me if I'd want to buy something.

9,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
´(¸.·´(¸.·¨¯`

Ugh, I know, right?

★ⓜⓔⓦⓢⓗⓘⓔ

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
THIS.
I want to see what the goldfish kimono looks like before I try to make it.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Yes, please. It would help, I've been waiting for some of the made items to make it onto the MP just to preview it... but alas nothing. sad

Fiye's Wife

12,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
KaryuunoSamurai
Yes, please. It would help, I've been waiting for some of the made items to make it onto the MP just to preview it... but alas nothing. sad

Glad I'm not the only one silently fuming about this XD

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
This is a sensible Idea. why not? It certainly would help in the decision.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
~Darklady_Adsagsona~
KaryuunoSamurai

xD Ikr? I was wanting to see how well they looked on the avatar base before trying. But the lack of preview makes it awfully hard to see. >:

and good to see you again Darklady. xD

Intermediate Gaian

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Expert Skill 150
~quote me or i'll never see your reply~tips are appreciated~may be subject to troll~LIES SON~my best friend is cheyanne~i tektek, for a price~nobody knowws the troubles i've seennn~i take medication~biiiiipolarrrr~depressed :c~i love complements~DON'T LISTEN TO MIKE, MY v****a DOES NOT HAVE TEETH~i'm not a good person~have you ever wanted to rip someones guts out and throw them into a meat grinder? then putting the ground meat in a blender set to medium, making it mush-guts. then we could mold them into fun shapes c: and roll them up in dough.. cook em' up at 470` and coating them with doughnut glaze... THEN WE COULD FEED THEM TO HOMELESS CHILDREN!~

You'd think the staff would have thought of that.

~my mom used to have to hide all the tape in my house, because i would use it to make my ken dolls mermen, and mummify my barbies~i am a born and raised Catholic~GO JESUS~do you ever feel like a plastic bag sperm cell, drifting through the wind v****a, hoping to start again fertilize eggs? c:~the cheshire cat is my idol~when my best friend maria lived on my street, i would crawl in her window at night~i wrote on her mattress too~i am an avid reader~smarter than i look~rejected by my peers~"Do not conform to the pattern of this world." ROM 12:2~giraffes DO have wings~man-faced marrissa c:~i <3 chocolateeeee~my stepmom and i like to do puzzles<3~collin is a hottie<3~i love to sing and dance<3~but who doesn't?~

Fiye's Wife

12,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
KaryuunoSamurai
~Darklady_Adsagsona~
KaryuunoSamurai

xD Ikr? I was wanting to see how well they looked on the avatar base before trying. But the lack of preview makes it awfully hard to see. >:

I am totes not stalking you XDDDDDD

But yeah, it's a little aggravating. Though they'll probly fix it later on, they're pretty good about listening to the users n,n. It's normal for there to be kinks that need to be worked out when something is first launched. I just can't believe how butthurt people are being about the item selection... geez.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

It seems like something so obvious, something that should have been implemented from the get-go.
But yeah, I agree, a preview feature would be nice.

Fashionable Vampire

Agreed here.

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yes, exactly what I was thinking. 3nodding How do I know I want to make the item if I don't know what it looks like. Especially if it is a brand new never before seen item.

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
You can't preview zOMG! recipes either. It would be nice if they would change this. I'd like to know if what I'm buying looks good on me.

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
i expected there to be a preview and clicked everywhere to no avail XD

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
~Darklady_Adsagsona~
KaryuunoSamurai
~Darklady_Adsagsona~
KaryuunoSamurai

I am totes not stalking you XDDDDDD

But yeah, it's a little aggravating. Though they'll probly fix it later on, they're pretty good about listening to the users n,n. It's normal for there to be kinks that need to be worked out when something is first launched. I just can't believe how butthurt people are being about the item selection... geez.

Suuuuree, likely story.. j/k xD

It is, since sometimes items don't exactly look right or are drawn right on the avatar bases. Plus it'd be nice to see the detailing too. Maybe they will hopefully.
I'm not too happy with the formulas since alot of the items are from rigs or rare finds. I just hope that they will work out that so that the ingredients can be more common than what we have now. So far besides the ingredients-wise, it looks interesting I think. Plus I'm seeing the black headwings in the announcement that I suggested a long time ago. x:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff